Thread: Kingston animus fragment help..... | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Kingston animus fragment help.....

Hi guys there a animus fragment I can't get..

It's the fragment at 623,172 that's troubling me... The fragment is beside a tree branch but there's no way I can get to it.. Any advise??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

A lot of the ones in Kingston require creative maneuvering such as dropping off the edge of a roof and then jumping to the ground. If the one you're referring to is over a tree branch but when you go to the branch above and jump you go over it, you need to drop from that branch instead and then swing/jump.

How to - Animus in Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRaisin View Post
    A lot of the ones in Kingston require creative maneuvering such as dropping off the edge of a roof and then jumping to the ground. If the one you're referring to is over a tree branch but when you go to the branch above and jump you go over it, you need to drop from that branch instead and then swing/jump.

I had trouble with this too. In reference to the Animus Fragment in the trees between two branches (Kingston). Climb to the top branch and, press O to hang and turn to face the fragment. Then hold R1 to start swinging, push the L Dir toward the fragment and when swinging toward the fragment, while holding L dir and R1, release the branch by pressing X.
    Good Luck

Cheers for that just had that problem too the last 1 ! haha