Thread: Assassination Juan Garcia | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Angry Assassination Juan Garcia

On Salt Key Bank I got the Assassination contract to kill the Plantage owner Juan Garcia and kill him before he reaches the plantage.
    He has reached the island and now I cant find him.
    The location points to the bridge and when I walk there, Edward acts like theres someone there, but invincible.

I have tried to restart the game, travel to other islands, do another contract, nothing works.
    I also have killed every soldier on the island, leaving only the slaves left, nothing works.

Any way I can cancel this contract or restart it ?
    Considering its number 1 of 2 and the next contract whont appear.
    Most importently, do I need to start a new game to be able to 100% or not ?

Edit: Im on Xbox 360
    Last edited by Tabbe01; 11-10-2013 at 12:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Same Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbe View Post
    On Salt KEy Bank I got the Assassination contract to kill the Plantage owner Juan Garcia and kill him before he reaches the plantage.
    He has reached the island and now I cant find him.
    The location points to the bridge and when I walk there, Edward acts like theres someone there, but invincible.

I have tried to restart the game, travel to other islands, do another contract, nothing works.
    I also have killed every soldier on the island, leaving only the slaves left, nothing works.

Any way I can cancel this contract or restart it ?
    Considering its number 1 of 2 and the next contract whont appear.
    Most importently, do I need to start a new game to be able to 100% or not ?
    I have the same problem infact tons of people are having it. From what Ive heard there gonna patch it but im not sure. Im just mad because I cant get my pistol blades now

Ive been having the same problem, and am also annoyed about the pistol blades, just a bit of advice, mortaring the whole area doesnt help, although it CAN help relive some of the annoyance :P

Same here this is not OK lol need this fixed asap

Quote Originally Posted by A Clever Gypsy View Post
    Ive been having the same problem, and am also annoyed about the pistol blades, just a bit of advice, mortaring the whole area doesnt help, although it CAN help relive some of the annoyance :P
    HA I did the same thing.

Yep my assassin contract 25 just disappeared and it's all I need for a complete 100%... do you know how disapponiting that is, to come this far only to find out an unimportant enemy unit who would take 15 seconds to kill is the reason I lose 80+ hours of progress collecting every shard, chest etc. That one thing is what ruins it all.

There is a simple solution though, make all contracts restartable in the DNA Sequence, as long as they have been ACCEPTED... not completed... because as it stands now, anything you can repeat you have to beat first anyway... but it doesn't even matter because the contracts aren't repeatable (I'm assuming to avoid money farming).

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    This issue is being investigated but please do make sure that you contact Support with the details.
    Ubisoft Support Website

yup, same same very annoying