Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animus Fragment in Kingston | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Animus Fragment in Kingston

Anyone else have an issue with trying to collect an Animus Fragment in Kingston? It's hovering over Laurens Prins' mansion. Basically its just above one of the chimneys of the house. When you climb to the top of it there Edward does his little crouch when he's standing on things like that. If he stands up he could easily get it. I've tried everything to collect this damned thing but to no avail. Anyone able to collect this thing and if you did, tell me how?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Jump? I know on PC it would be right mouse button and spacebar. Not sure what it is on consoles, but the button that triggers running and the one that triggers fast walking or jumping while running should get you to jump. It's basically the same combo you use to vault over fences and other obstacles. Only difference is you don't use the arrow keys to move. Two of the buttons are required for a leap of faith. You have to do the same thing in AC2 during the Altair mission to get to the top of a tower. It's not particularly obvious since you're not required to do it very often.

Yeah I had the same problem lol, just hop on the chimney and hold RT and click A and you hop up

It's R1 + cross on ps3

it is good for hiding behind small cover, as well. Connor had it, too. I think it's one of those things that the devs didn't mean to do it, but when they found out it wouldn't crash anything, they just left it. not sure that's true, though.

anyone find out how to taunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascalz View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with trying to collect an Animus Fragment in Kingston? It's hovering over Laurens Prins' mansion. Basically its just above one of the chimneys of the house. When you climb to the top of it there Edward does his little crouch when he's standing on things like that. If he stands up he could easily get it. I've tried everything to collect this damned thing but to no avail. Anyone able to collect this thing and if you did, tell me how?
    you just jump up for that one, but Ae'm(I'm) having trouble getting one that's by a tree and a the corner of a house that has a straw roof, Ae can't get it no matter how Ae jump at it, could you tell me how to get that/this one please?

I had that same problem until just a minute ago. All you need to do is drop to the ground. Press the right trigger so you have the ability to jump to the ground but instead drop straight to the ground in one go with the "B" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascalz View Post
    I figured this one out quick and simple, go to the top of the chimney, if you are on ps3, hold r1 without pressing any directional way on the analog stick, hold x, after he is crouched down let go of x he will do a vertical jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice_Man6171 View Post
    I figured this one out quick and simple, go to the top of the chimney, if you are on ps3, hold r1 without pressing any directional way on the analog stick, hold x, after he is crouched down let go of x he will do a vertical jump.
    Genius. Thanks lol didnt even know you could do that..

Quote Originally Posted by Okami 32194 View Post
    you just jump up for that one, but Ae'm(I'm) having trouble getting one that's by a tree and a the corner of a house that has a straw roof, Ae can't get it no matter how Ae jump at it, could you tell me how to get that/this one please?
    That one is killing me also, it is the last thing I have left in Kingston. Someone please HELP!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast