Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - Botched Escape (Havana) Bug | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Same issue, hoping for fix. Botched Escape target ran off, contract aborted. Later, target can be seen hiding in bushes and red restricted circle visible on map, but contract prompt does not trigger. From sea, pigeon coop in north Havana icon visible but not there when fast traveled into city. Cannot interact with coop.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I posted a new post. they dont have to fix it. Go where the contract started... where you eagle visioned the target. you wont see a red skull, and you wont have a green zone... but the target will be where you found him originally... NOT where the red skull is

Quote Originally Posted by Ailvynus View Post
    I posted a new post. they dont have to fix it. Go where the contract started... where you eagle visioned the target. you wont see a red skull, and you wont have a green zone... but the target will be where you found him originally... NOT where the red skull is
    I think the problem is that for this contract, those are both the same area. Where you eagle vision the target and where you find him originally (and after getting the bug) are the same place.

I'm having this same problem, I've gone to the coop and can't interact with it. I've gone to the area and the guy is there hiding in the bushes. I've killed him, hit him with a berserk dart, killed all the guards, exited the animus and re-entered it. Nothing works. When I view Havana from somewhere else, the skull comes up at the coop, but when I'm in Havana it's gone and I can't interact with it. If I remember right, the guy was yellow when we were supposed to be chasing him down, but now he's red like the guards.

So yes, you might have been able to fix your contract that way, but this is a different contract and I still think it's bugged - NOT fixed. Hopefully Ubisoft will look into this more as this is the only thing I lack in having 100%.

But even if I/we kill the target which is indicated as red target in the bush, the mission is still incomplete

I had the same bug; here's what worked for me. I fast traveled to the nearest viewpoint to reset the contract and made sure the red skull was showing on my map. Then I made my way to the building roof across the street from the target hidden in the bushes, making sure to stay out of restricted zone. I did not use Eagle Vision and used my pistol to target and shoot the guy hidden in the bushes. I couldn't see him directly but the cross hairs on my pistol turned red when he was targeted. I hope this helps.

The problem we are having is that THERE IS NO RED SKULL OR MISSION available, the target is just hiding in the bush but not as golden target just normal red target like the rest, well I tried shooting him from long distance didn't work. I've been stuck on this level since the launch day...

Yep, same problem here.

Please fix it.

Had the problem for a while now, but managed to find a workaround after much trial and error.

Problem:
    The mission kept showing on my map (I had the red skull and the guy was in the bushes), but when I got to the area and saw the target, he stayed red, and never turned golden, nor did he start running away. If I killed him, I did not get to complete the mission, no matter what.

Solution.
    Here is what I did and I hope it works for the rest of you. Fast travel to the nearest Synchronization point and then climb the roof with the Scout and kill him. Go to the roof opposite the bushes with the target and remove all the guards however you want to. Once they are all dead, go to the bushes where the target is hiding and keep bumping into him until you manage to push him out of the bushes. Try to get him as far out as you can. Once he is outside, equip your sleeping dart and whack him. It took me 3 tries before I finally got the mission to end successfully.

Hope it helps.

Ok, I will try that Hopefully it works, though I'm just doing this for 100% sync and pistol sword...

Quote Originally Posted by greyker View Post
    Had the problem for a while now, but managed to find a workaround after much trial and error.

Problem:
    The mission kept showing on my map (I had the red skull and the guy was in the bushes), but when I got to the area and saw the target, he stayed red, and never turned golden, nor did he start running away. If I killed him, I did not get to complete the mission, no matter what.

Solution.
    Here is what I did and I hope it works for the rest of you. Fast travel to the nearest Synchronization point and then climb the roof with the Scout and kill him. Go to the roof opposite the bushes with the target and remove all the guards however you want to. Once they are all dead, go to the bushes where the target is hiding and keep bumping into him until you manage to push him out of the bushes. Try to get him as far out as you can. Once he is outside, equip your sleeping dart and whack him. It took me 3 tries before I finally got the mission to end successfully.

Hope it helps.
    Thank you for your information, but does not work. The mission is still incomplete.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast