Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you get Connor's outfit!? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

How do you get Connor's outfit!?

Everyone says you can get Altair, Ezio and Connor's outfits, I have only seen Altair Robes and Ezio Robes. Where are his?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'd presume beating AC3 gets you Connor's outfit. Maybe getting 100% sync in AC3 if just beating the game doesn't do it. Possibly you have to beat the game on same platform as AC4 as well. Or perhaps you just have to ensure you have AC3 connected to the same Uplay account as AC4. If nothing works and you have at least beaten AC3, bug tech support. Might be a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    I'd presume beating AC3 gets you Connor's outfit. Maybe getting 100% sync in AC3 if just beating the game doesn't do it. Possibly you have to beat the game on same platform as AC4 as well. Or perhaps you just have to ensure you have AC3 connected to the same Uplay account as AC4. If nothing works and you have at least beaten AC3, bug tech support. Might be a bug.
    No... you don't have to get 100% synch, all you have to do is play the game...? Maybe beat it?
    Bad Bots, bad bots what you gunna do when they come for you!

I think I got it from Uplay, either bought with points from playing or for just owning the game and having it registered. When I first connected to Uplay after starting the game it said the costumes could be found in my captains cabin, I haven't progressed far enough to access the cabin yet though so I can't verify they are there. You just have to have the games on the same account too, Black Flag is the only assassin's creed I have for Xbox.

It comes from AC Initiates though how to get it unlocked there..... I'd guess it's by having played/owned the game and registered with your Uplay account that you also use for AC initiates.

As far as I know you need savegames from the previous games (AC2, Revelations, AC3).

Quote Originally Posted by Fireseed View Post
    As far as I know you need savegames from the previous games (AC2, Revelations, AC3).
    I would have thought saves are on a local machine, I think it's Uplay that is involved, if you've used codes for the other games in the series and redeemed points awarded for achievements you would be able to get certain items. I have all Creed games on PS3 as I've stated, bar Black Flag which is on Xbox and I received them. If it were save games involved I wouldn't have any from previous titles on Xbox, they were also added right after logging into Uplay, before the game was saved.
    Last edited by Gazzaho; 10-31-2013 at 09:25 AM.

well all your info are of no help to me since i dont have AC1 on my ps3 and yet i get Altairs outfit, while i have AC2 the 2 extra expansions and AC3, finished the games and yet i don't have the outfits for ezio and connor

AC1 is not linked to UPLAY, where this data derives from. You need to have played the other AC games and have them linked to the same Uplay account you are playing BF on. Worked fine for me,
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
    Way, ay, roll an' go!
    Our boots an' our clothes boys are all in the pawn,
    Timme rollickin' randy dandy O!

Randy Dandy

Farewell you ladies of Spain

Quote Originally Posted by EllJim View Post
    AC1 is not linked to UPLAY, where this data derives from. You need to have played the other AC games and have them linked to the same Uplay account you are playing BF on. Worked fine for me,
    hmmm then thats weird, i should have those outfits then since its all on the same Uplay account. oh well, its not like i'll use those suits anyways, but would still like to have them in my collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast