Thread: Can't use Uplay rewards in Assassin's creed IV? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Can't use Uplay rewards in Assassin's creed IV?

Hello, i just wanted to know if anyone knew how i could actually use the Blades of Toledo Uplay reward on AC IV. I have redeemed the swords, but it still just says that i need to redeem the swords whenever i try to use them
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It worked for me, I'd recommend double-checking that they're ticked off; Uplay can occasionally behave in a slightly strange way.

Yep, didn't work for me either. I only redeemed them a few hours ago, and then went straight back into the game. Didnt try a restart though, maybe that will help.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Volfbane's Avatar
    I ask you to try again later to see if there was a delay in the Uplay server registering the content. If you are still unable to locate the content, please submit a ticket to Support so we may try to re-apply the reward. You can locate the links in my signature below.

Works for me, they are badass sir, badass. Though the previous assassin outfits sometimes don't show up, so try resetting the system, that usually works
    Time for my annual return; hows everyone been?

Same thing with me, except not only do my Uplay rewards not show up in the game but none of the secrets pack from my season pass has been unlocked in the game. As well as my previous assassin's creed outfits. It only gave me Altair's outfit meanwhile on uplay it's showing I completed achievements for AC3. Where's my Connor outfit, my Sacrificed Island secret, Black Island secret, as well as my Toledo swords?! UBI!

I also have same problem with the outfits, I played AC2 and AC 3 however none of them shows up. But Altair's outfit suprisingly shows up which I never played it.