Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag not in my Uplay Games Library | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag not in my Uplay Games Library

Hello!

I bought AC4 Special Edition (PC) last night on http://shop.ubi.com/. Everything went fine. But I can't see the game in my games library in Uplay. Why is that?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi, Uplay was undergoing maintenance earlier, this has now been completed. If you game still isn't appearing please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Thank you for the answer. The game is still not there. I will try with the Technical Support then.

Games appear in Uplay library only after release. There is nothing to worry about, yet...

Display obedience. While never stepping out of line.
    And blindly swear allegiance. Let your country control your mind. Let your country control your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Anykeyer View Post
    Games appear in Uplay library only after release. There is nothing to worry about, yet...
    Indeed.

It will appear on release - if purchased directly in the Uplay app - or - if you purchased online, you will receive a Product Code via your registered email - which you then enter into the Uplay app.

This all happens on or just before release for your region, which is approx the middle of the month, depending on your countries release.

Is the game still not released? I have redeemed the code on the ubisoft store but it isn't in my uplay library. Have restarted the client 10 times, still not available for download.

Hehe. The game isn't due another 19 days mate, not for PC atleast.
    Well, 17 if you live in the right region

happy waiting

Quote Originally Posted by bulmack View Post
    Is the game still not released? I have redeemed the code on the ubisoft store but it isn't in my uplay library. Have restarted the client 10 times, still not available for download.
    The game releases the middle of the month.

Dates vary due to your region, however please check www.uplay.com for your dates.

BTW, why doesn't Uplay offer pre-installations for games day before release like Steam does? Thanks for answers.

PS: will we get the code day before or same day?
    PPS: Why do we have to insert a code to get the game though we buy it from uplay?

Quote Originally Posted by GoEzio View Post
    BTW, why doesn't Uplay offer pre-installations for games day before release like Steam does? Thanks for answers.

PS: will we get the code day before or same day?
    PPS: Why do we have to insert a code to get the game though we buy it from uplay?
    I would like to know this as well. It's really telling that buying the game on another store and client actually gives more features than buying the game on Ubisoft's store and client.

It also really bugs me that we don't get to see the game attached to our account until release. Why? We should have it on our account with a notice that we will not be able to download until X date when the game is released. Steam has offered this sort of functionality for years. It's very basic. People want to see when they own a game even if it's not released yet.

It really defeats the purpose of having a client if you aren't going to use all the basic features that Steam has shown us to be standard such as pre-orders attached to your account and pre-loading.
    Last edited by mikeoliva; 11-19-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast