Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: *BUG REPORT* AC4 Black Flag PS3 - Assassination Contracts BROKEN, game-long glitch! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

yeah same here and not only that i need two more assassin contracts, But one of the locations doesn't have the icon for the assassin contracts but its saying 0-2 so im upset

Im having the same issue is there a way its a code error i play xbox and i dont know what to do i really want to have fun but if the error doesnt get resolved i may just stop playing it for a while and wait it out pls fix it soon or just rip the contract out so we can skip it or because you are on your boat just change it to a naval or somthing.

Xbox 360 First Assassination contract at Grand Cayman, two brothers at the tavern.
    I killed one brother at the tavern but the second ran, I caught him at the end of the pier and assassinated him, but the game then said he had escaped and to return later. Now that was about 3 hours ago, seems it may be a bug.

Hope this is fixable.
    XBL: XyonicS

I haven't went through every post here so I don't know if it's already mentioned but I have another bug at Cruz it won't show the marker for the second mission. First Juan as a red dot with kill floating all over the place now this, these assassination contractors need to stop taking hash and clear their heads!

i had a similar glitch with a assassination contract i have a red dot wherever i go on the screen with the word kill over it but when i go to the marker ders nothing der i also had another glitch happen to me on Grand Cayman when i started the templar hunt mission the whole island became a blending spot and it hasnt gone away plus i did a assassination contract there finished it now the second one wont pop-up

Quote Originally Posted by cdeaton56212 View Post
    i had a similar glitch with a assassination contract i have a red dot wherever i go on the screen with the word kill over it but when i go to the marker ders nothing der i also had another glitch happen to me on Grand Cayman when i started the templar hunt mission the whole island became a blending spot and it hasnt gone away plus i did a assassination contract there finished it now the second one wont pop-up

I have a similar issue with the assassins contracts on grand cayman (XBOX360 on disk). I killed on of the first contract (The Twin Dilemma; contract 21) at the island and chased the second one to the sea and killed him there. The next contract doesn't show up. I also reloaded and rebooted the game several times.

I hope you can fix this!

I think I may have a similar glitch. Contracts in Corozal, Grand Cayman and Serranilla fort won't show up. I am only at the start of the sequence 5, so could this be an issue. All help is appreciated, thanks !

Platform: XBOX 360

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolf 80 View Post
    I have a similar issue with the assassins contracts on grand cayman (XBOX360 on disk). I killed on of the first contract (The Twin Dilemma; contract 21) at the island and chased the second one to the sea and killed him there. The next contract doesn't show up. I also reloaded and rebooted the game several times.

I hope you can fix this!
    i had the same problem with Grand Canyon 2nd assassination quest but now its fixed! i don't know why but it pop up after i collected all the templars keys and got the templar suit. after that i check my map for a while, grand canyon's assassination contract became now available!

now, the only bug i have is the salt lake assassination quest.

Just chiming in with the same problem assassinating Juan Garcia. Floating marker saying "kill" wherever I go leading to an invisible man on the docks. For me it happened after destroying his ship and then being destroyed myself.
    If it's going to be a case of restarting then I'd prefer to do it now while I'm near the start of the game rather than finding out I have to later on!

I seem to keep getting the same message on the left side of the screen:
    side activities:
    kill your target (god knows where he is)

it is nowhere indicated on my map, because I lost a ship battle and haven't found him on the same place ever since..

Any has the same message?

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast