Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Altair's, Ezio's and Connor's outfits [spoilers] | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Altair's, Ezio's and Connor's outfits [spoilers]

So, GamersBeverage has uploaded a video about the 3 previous game assassin's outfits and says that uplay detects if you have played any of the other AC games, if you have played AC1, you gain Altair's Not sure about Ezio's but most probably brotherhood as there are 3 games about him, and AC3's Connor outfit. This is cool, but what about the other people who haven't played the other AC games or do not own them and would still wish to achieve some of the outfits of previous outfits. However IMO I think these outfits are a bit useless as the default outfit is always best IMO. But I'm just saying for other people's sake.

EDIT: Here's the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URc3u...jCABMS7FDlv4jA
    Last edited by Bruno_Bartko; 10-28-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I see they still stick to the thighs like in AC3. So much for feedback. I dont even know why they'd bother to include them if theyre going to halfass it.

It's a nice touch for people who follow the franchise. Other people can still pick up one of the old games(or all of them) if they want those outfits, the games are dirt cheap now

Just bought all the AC games before AC3.

Yay me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAltair View Post
    I see they still stick to the thighs like in AC3. So much for feedback. I dont even know why they'd bother to include them if theyre going to halfass it.
    Thats what I said! I love Legacy outfits but if they look crap what's the point? At least Altair's costume wasn't put through a laminater this time.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

Uplay wouldn't detect if you played AC1 since UPlay didn't exist back in 2007. UPlay started in 2009.

Well anyway I'd love to see Connor's Assassin Robes in AC4.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurewomen View Post
    Uplay wouldn't detect if you played AC1 since UPlay didn't exist back in 2007. UPlay started in 2009.

Well anyway I'd love to see Connor's Assassin Robes in AC4.
    Well here you go;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URc3u...jCABMS7FDlv4jA

I was thinking the same thing re uplay. Wonder how that works?

It detected AC II, which had Altaìr in it. As well as AC: Revelations. So yea, there ya go. Explanations revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayus Korianis View Post
    It detected AC II, which had Altaìr in it. As well as AC: Revelations. So yea, there ya go. Explanations revealed.
    eh?

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayus Korianis View Post
    Then I wonder how will it work in Poland - AC2 was not uplay enabled here (it had most of the rewards already unlocked, and it wouldn't give player any uplay points). I hope it will detect it though, just like acinitiates did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast