Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith 2014 Official Bugs and Issues Thread | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

PS3

High E string detection/volume issues, particularly on Tuning mode

Use Rack Gear Glitch - fitting/changing rack gear didn't accomplish mission. Required restart. After restart fitting changing gear did accomplish mission
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It keeps telling me that the Ubisoft servers are down, so I can't access the shop.

This happens on Windows as well as Mac. I'm pretty sure it's not the firewall, as RS1 can access the shop, and firewall settings for RS1 and 2014 seem the same.

Also, I can't find the disc import tool on steam, and I clearly can't get it from the shop. This is in Europe (UK).

I've been getting the cant contact server errors on n off too.. I just wait and retry, will be upset if it happens after I claim a spot in score attack though...

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    You may want to try and calibrate the Kinect audio again.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...ct/audio-tuner
    Nope, tried that today and it's done it again since. Inthe menu system it also often pops up the kinect hints panel.. Seems to be ultra sensitive and just related to me moving about!

Unplugging the kinect is a PITA because it's use the rear USB and that's all behind the compact/organised wiring in my man cave set up..
    Easiest would be to yank the power..

Quote Originally Posted by Reesrevo View Post
    I've been getting the cant contact server errors on n off too.. I just wait and retry, will be upset if it happens after I claim a spot in score attack though...
    Yeah, but it's not 'on and off'. I've been trying for three days, and they're always unavailable.

Occasional crashes on exit:

PS3

The levels in "Paint it Black" (Lead Guitar Path/Mission) are horribly mismatched between the "clean sitar" tone and the "overdrive" tone. The former is astonishingly loud (louder than any other tone I have used to date) whereas the overdrive parts are extremely difficult to hear (and I have the my guitar settings at 100 and the music settings at 70).

ETA: There is also a sharp "Chorusy" sounding effect with the "Sitar clean" channel/tone. Interestingly enough, the intro bar before the chords come in is proper both in level and tone. As the tune is played following the drum beat/chords it is as if the "Sitar" channel kicks on and the levels and tone depart significantly from the (properly done) intro.
    Last edited by pulpsmack; 10-28-2013 at 11:56 PM.

On PC when I go into lessons the lesson sometimes won't play and it'll just freeze. I have to alt-tab and close manually. Also when starting Rocksmith there's about a 50/50 chance it'll actually load the game, sometimes it loads fine, other times it gets stuck at the screen just after selecting the user profile. Right when the speakers should come down from the top of the screen and present more menu options nothing happens and it just sits there showing me nothing, no menu options and no way to exit. This is frustrating and gives me the impression that the software is flaky. Hopefully there is an update for stability issues in the near future.

yup! having the same issue

On PS3 I played a bunch of Heart Shaped Box on riff repeater and leveled the whole song up to around 90+% 2 days ago. I played it today and my progress had been wiped and the song had reset to around 50% mastery. After playing it and leveling it up again, no progress was registered and the song remained at the same mastery level that it was at when I started it. I had the same issue with Brand New Kind of Blue.

A lot of track volumes and tone volumes seem to be completely all over the place. This is made worse by the crowd volume being really, really loud with no way to turn them down without disabling venues entirely.

Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast