Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith 2014 Official Bugs and Issues Thread | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Reesrevo View Post
    I've been seeing a weird bug... I'm using a 360 and occasionally the game enters pause mode for no reason mid songs whether in learn or attack mode which can be quite annoying! (I do have a kinect plugged in if that has any bearing on the matter)
    You may want to try and calibrate the Kinect audio again.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...ct/audio-tuner

Quote Originally Posted by canarddefeu View Post
    I bought the games with playstation store and I've installed it. But my real tone cable ( from rs1) isn't detected so I can't play or calibrate my guitar. The Cable work fine on rs1. What can I do?
    You should definitely make sure you create a Ticket with Ubisoft Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website

Quote Originally Posted by Grogglesbass View Post
    Popping in to post some issues:

I'm doing bass and am working through the lessons. Many of the lessons I cannot do because the game insists I'm on the wrong frets, which I'm not. The slide lesson freezes on the 7th fret as soon as the exercise begins and it tells me I am in the wrong place. I just tried to do the Power Chords and the Double Stops and the game just keeps saying I'm on the wrong fret. I've moved up one and down one and nothing registers at all.

If I go into a lesson that has a practice track that is a short song, I am getting 100% on many of them at reasonably high speed and playing songs on easy mode is not giving me "miss" indicators.

Edited to add: my guitar was recently professionally set up and is in tune.
    Please create a detailed Ticket with Ubisoft Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mr M0J0 J0J0 View Post
    Hi, using the mac version here from Steam.

Sometimes when I use the tuner there are no overlays, I get the guitar shape but no details, the tuner also seems to be not working in the background because I get messages to tune the guitar, when I know it is in tune because I just played a track. there is no way to proceed other than to restart the client.

This is also the same problem I have wirth GUITARCADE, the game starts and I hear music but see no images. I cannot play the game and have to restart, it happens once per session so far.
    Anyone esle having mac problems with Rocksmith 2014.

Other than that, great stuff, really enjoying it.
    thanks
    Are you using Mavericks? What are your Specs?
    Please make sure that you create a detailed Ticket with Support also.
    Ubisoft Support Website

Quote Originally Posted by l alkyholic l View Post
    I'm not really having tuning issues.. My les paul is tuning perfectly, there are just specific notes in specific songs that it WILL NOT hit correctly under certain conditions that don't at all make any sense. I'm using the old cord and have installed the game on my hard drive.. doesn't help the freezing issues at all and Saltine Crackers definitely will not play my 2nd octave high e note in the solo if it's above the 90% level. Makes zero sense.. I started my save over only to have the game continue to freeze on me and worry me that I'll corrupt my save data and lose all progress again. My only other guess at a solution is to change my xbox settings to a lower output like 720p in hopes that it was a graphic issue that causes the system to jam. I don't think that's the issue, but the last rocksmith did recommend 720 as part of the sound splitting setup.
    Make sure that you have your 360 set up with your TV using the Tips at the top here:
    http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith/e...tup/index.aspx

If you are still having issues then please make sure you contact Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Vector_Shift View Post
    String Skip Saloon will not recognize my E string on my bass. If I use my co-worker's bass, it will recognize it maybe half the time. Even on guitar, the detection, especially of the lower strings is a bit spotty. I calibrated and fine tuned every time I switched instruments. Everything else in the game works great!
    I thought it was my guitar, then I thought it was my attack, then I thought it was the game.. Same problem, but the low string on my guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Reesrevo View Post
    I've been seeing a weird bug... I'm using a 360 and occasionally the game enters pause mode for no reason mid songs whether in learn or attack mode which can be quite annoying! (I do have a kinect plugged in if that has any bearing on the matter)
    When I started Rocksmith 2014 for the first time, the initial wizard kept backing up - so after a bit, I presumed my Kinect was doing weird things. I turned off the Kinect, and the problem is gone!

"Quote Originally Posted by Mr M0J0 J0J0 View Post
    Hi, using the mac version here from Steam.

Sometimes when I use the tuner there are no overlays, I get the guitar shape but no details, the tuner also seems to be not working in the background because I get messages to tune the guitar, when I know it is in tune because I just played a track. there is no way to proceed other than to restart the client.

This is also the same problem I have wirth GUITARCADE, the game starts and I hear music but see no images. I cannot play the game and have to restart, it happens once per session so far.
    Anyone esle having mac problems with Rocksmith 2014.

Other than that, great stuff, really enjoying it.
    thanks
    Are you using Mavericks? What are your Specs?
    Please make sure that you create a detailed Ticket with Support also.
    Ubisoft Support Website "

Hi, yes i am using mavericks, on an i7 macbook pro retina, I'm pretty sure the specs are covered. Thanks for the link to the support, i'll raise a ticket.

M

Not sure it's been mentioned yet, but 360, game installed couple of times I've started session mode and the band doesn't play. Quit the game and restart and it works again.

Oh, and the freezes, needing a complete reboot, which I know have been mentioned.

PS3

Tuning the e-string of my bass is nearly impossible. The tuner says the input volume is too low (at all strings, but I can tune all but the e-string without problems), although the output signal knob is already at maximum. I keep on plucking the e-string, and it's always the same: first the "precision tuner". The numbers vary close at 0, finally the tuning is accepted. Then I'm supposed to pluck the string again, and he says "string is not tuned properly". WIth some luck, finally the tuning is accepted. But I don't want to pluck for 5 or 10 minutes, randomly tuning a little bit up or down to accept the tuning. In Rocksmith 1 I can tune the bass without problems, so it's probably not a problem of the bass.

Next problem: The disc-importer-Tool is missing (europe). During the initial setup I got the message "not available". When I check the ingame store now, I can find all the song dlc, but no "packs" nor "additional stuff" (or whatever the last category was).

Whenever I chose Leaderboards, it goes to Please Wait. Then it sits there for ages, with no leaderboard loading. My connection is fine, can download, play FIFA online with no lag etc. it seems to take AGES to load the Leaderboard. Most times I just give up and move on. PLEASE can the Leaderboard be updated more quickly?

Fantastic game though, I am enjoying it immensely! So very well done to the devs! You did a great job!

it won't clear the missions

'use the session drums' or ' use rack gear.

and ubisoft support won't allow me to ask my question about such things.
    there is a thread on the rack gear issue

PC

Hello, I can't start the game, when I hit the play button a tiny blank window appears only with the "accept" button, I click it but nothing happen. I've reinstalled the game several times and RS1 works fine. Any solution? I didn't see this problem here and I'm very confused!

Random Crashes in Session Mode

I have been experiencing random crashes whilst playing Session mode, trying to complete missions. I cannot recall any specific action taken, which may have triggered these crashes. The game, in my opinion, is beautifully done, and far surpasses the original. It loads and plays very quickly and smoothly and, with the exception of the random session mode crashes, I am quite satisfied with the product.
    I have attached the crash-dump files located in the install folder for your information and examination.
    Thank you for your speedy response.

Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast