Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith 1 DLC not working in Rocksmith 2014 | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    I'm going to report this. Please make sure you do as well to Ubisoft Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website

Question:
    Did you download the Import Pack? Was the RS DLC there ever after you've done this?

*(Merged all threads)
    I went in to submit a ticket. After typing it all in and clicking 'Continue', I got:

We are encountering a technical issue with the page you are trying to view.We apologise for the inconvenience and we will work to fix the issue as soon as possible. In the meantime please click here to return to the homepage.

So much for opening a ticket.

Carl

Steam Community Profile ID: dungeon-master
    My Rocksmith 2014 Wiki - 1/29 - Have the Settings Editor form up. Todo: Create the Settings save script.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I did not think the import pack had anything to do with the Steam purchased DLC, but rather only for the original on-disc songs.

I have the import pack. I got a mix of some of the on-disc songs and some of the DLC I had purchased, but not all. I really hope Steam gets it worked out. Most of the DLC I played the most is missing.

All of the stuff from the setlists my wife and I played together are missing.

Edit: I opened a question in Steam Support about this. I almost never get an answer from Steam, but hey, what else can one do.

Here is the link for Steam Support.

https://support.steampowered.com/
    Last edited by rcole_sooner; 10-23-2013 at 03:11 PM.

I am really looking forward to learning how to play "More than a Feeling" all over again! Hope they get the RS12 DLC issue fixed asap!

I have the Disc Import Pack, which is really just a RS2014 exclusive DLC.

Also the 2014 exclusive DLCs like the pre-order bonus do work.

It is easy to see this is a Steam problem where it doesn't seem to know how to handle the same DLC being used in 2 (or more) games. That is it doesn't know it has to install said DLC a second time in a different place.

What I'm wondering is would a manual copy operation by the end user work, that is to say would RS2014 recognize the old RS1 DLC files just by being in the right RS2014 folder and let us play them? Or would that cause any problems?

Anyway, ticket to UBI open. Hope you guys and the Steam team work it out soon.

Folks, if it is missing DLC on Steam, open a ticket to Steam not to Ubisoft. Ubisoft cannot do much about DLC on Steam.

Here is the Steam Support link. You will need another Steam Support account as the regular Steam account is not the same.

https://support.steampowered.com/

I guess opening a ticket on both cannot hurt, but really it is a Steam issue not so much a Ubisoft issue.

Well no offense or anything certainly BUT.. it is a Steam AND an ubisoft problem.. ubisoft made the promise that original rocksmith DLC would work in Rocksmith 2014 without an issue at all. Obviously it does not. It shouldnt be our issue since its between steam and ubisoft.. so I would report it to both Ubisoft and Steam, and hopefully they get it sorted out.. but yes I agree its definitely steam not flagging all the Rocksmith DLC for Rocksmith 2014... something Ubisoft should probably bring to the attention of steam.

In the past, these DLC issues (and there have been a few) have been solved by contacting Steam.

Ubisoft does have skin in the game, so it won't hurt to contact them, plus BlackWidow posted up their support site (it is also in my sig). So, yeah, hit Ubisoft support too.

I am just saying it would help us all, if everyone would knock on Steam's Support door too. Just kinda rattle their cage a little bit from the customer side.

I purchased the disk transfer tool, closed Uplay and started RS 2014 from Steam. Only then the download started. Given that it has been downloading for more than 40 minutes on a 40Mbps connection, I am hoping that DLC for RS 2014 is downloading too. I'll tell you when it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by rcole_sooner View Post
    In the past, these DLC issues (and there have been a few) have been solved by contacting Steam.

Ubisoft does have skin in the game, so it won't hurt to contact them, plus BlackWidow posted up their support site (it is also in my sig). So, yeah, hit Ubisoft support too.

I am just saying it would help us all, if everyone would knock on Steam's Support door too. Just kinda rattle their cage a little bit from the customer side.
    Thanks Rcole, I opened tickets on both sites.

Quote Originally Posted by rcole_sooner View Post

I hear you RCole...it doesn't hurt to contact Steam. But at the same time, if there is a not a high-level person from Ubi literally in the face of a high-level person from Steam to get this resolved, then Ubi is not doing their job.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast