Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith 1 DLC not working in Rocksmith 2014 | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmantisGWJ View Post
    T It's a steal.
    Couldn't agree more$10 is nothing for all the hours and hours I've had out of the original game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by noop101 View Post
    I don't have it right in front of me, but off the top of my head those appear to be DLC that do not have a lead arrangement in RS14. Try changing the path to rhythm.
    Good call.

I did not think of that.

I had the same issue of the missing DLC songs on my PS3. I fixed it by re-downloading my old RS1 save off of the PS+ server and the songs thru my system's "Account Management/Transaction Management/Download list".

Quote Originally Posted by luckyrod View Post
    I have all DLC, all my songs still missing:
    - Blister in The Sun
    - Give Up The Funk
    - Good Times
    - Have You Ever See The Rain
    - Roxanne
    - Should I Stay or Should I Go
    - Super Freak
    - What's Going On
    Those all show up fine for me. Make sure you have validated the RS2014 game through steam. The only song that I see missing (as in not even listed in the ingame shop) is Don't Fear the Reaper. I plan on contacting steam support later today.

Quote Originally Posted by rcole_sooner View Post
    Post that list in a question to Steam Support. They are the best bet at getting quick action.
    Hahaha, you obviously have never had to deal with Steam Support

LOL!

I seldom get answers, but eventually there is a patch and the problem "goes away".

By the way, there is a Tmp folder in the Rocksmith 2014 installation directory. It appears you can safely delete (or move, as I did) these file out of that directory and it will prevent the unpurchased DLC from showing up in the in-game track listings. Of course they might re-appear at some point (or new ones may appear that might need deleting/moving).

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmantisGWJ View Post
    They have to cover the relicensing fee and plus they're all reworked with better charts, tone switching, and the other RS14 features. AFter reading someone else saying The Thrill is Gone now had the outro charted I tried it out and the new version is so much better. I'll be glad when these complaints go away. $10 gets you 50, or whatever the count is, reworked songs. It's a steal.
    I wasn't fully aware of that, in that case I guess it is a justified fee I suppose.

On mine songs without arrangements (like for lead) still show up but with an 'X' on the right. When you click it, it says there isn't a track for that song (I'm on the PC).

Carl

Steam Community Profile ID: dungeon-master
    My Rocksmith 2014 Wiki - 1/29 - Have the Settings Editor form up. Todo: Create the Settings save script.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_gsxr View Post
    On mine songs without arrangements (like for lead) still show up but with an 'X' on the right. When you click it, it says there isn't a track for that song (I'm on the PC).

Carl
    Yeah with that you have to switch over to rhythm guitar by pressing CTRL. You should then be able to play those songs.

Steam Won't Let Rocksmith 2014 owners Download DLC

This is a Steam problem! I got the run around from their support all week they would only respond to me once a day telling me things I already knew like "You should be able to down load it try the website instead of the application." I respond yeah I tried that, then I'd have to wait till the next day. so I went out and researched the whole thing. Rocksmith says they have Hundreds of DLC tracks for 2014. It says it in their FAQ. How come I can only download 8 WTH. I figured they must mean the Rocksmith original DLC as well. So I laid out a big case to steam with links to back it up. They said
    "I apologize for the inconvenience you went through.
    It turns out that ownership of the original edition of Rocksmith is required in order to be able to purchase the "old" DLCs." I thought I was heated before, whoever was on the other side must be lying just to get rid of me is what I thought. So I called UbiSoft support (I googled the number) I told them everything. they said the old Rocksmith DLC "IS" available to Rocksmith 2014 owners but "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH STEAM" we are working to resolve the issue.
    I emailed steam support right away trying to be very respectful... I told them what I just heard. They said "The issue is being investigated but I cannot provide a release date or even a guarantee that a solution can be implemented." Why didn't you just say that before! I bought this product under the impression that, although i didn't like many of the songs, I could download the ones I like. Its the first thing I tried to do. The only thing holding me back is Steam. I refuse to pay them money that I don't have to! I WANT MY SONGS!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast