Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith 1 DLC not working in Rocksmith 2014 | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

How to import Rocksmith 1 songs into Rocksmith 2014?

So I got the game installed.. also bought all the day 1 DLC, and noticed that the day 1 DLC (isn't showing up in the game), all the DLC I own from Rocksmith 1 isn't showing up in the game.. and I cant find the option to import Rocksmith 1 on-discs songs into Rocksmith 2014.. I tried at the beginning when the game first starts, however it just took me to steam's storefront page, no option to buy anything at all.

A little help here? I own it on PC.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am on PS3 and skipped the option to import the Rocksmith 1 songs at the start of the game. Now i cannot find it anywhere. It is not in the store, i looked under songs, packs and expansions.

RS Product Manager SquirrellyNinja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake3169 View Post
    So I got the game installed.. also bought all the day 1 DLC, and noticed that the day 1 DLC (isn't showing up in the game), all the DLC I own from Rocksmith 1 isn't showing up in the game.. and I cant find the option to import Rocksmith 1 on-discs songs into Rocksmith 2014.. I tried at the beginning when the game first starts, however it just took me to steam's storefront page, no option to buy anything at all.

A little help here? I own it on PC.
    To get the import pack you should be able to pay the licensing fee from the Steam store page here:

Looking into why some things aren't showing up with Steam.

EDIT: Are you logged in and online with Uplay?
    Last edited by SquirrellyNinja; 10-22-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Rocksmith 2014 Insider - My Twitter - Ubisoft Support

Rocksmith 1 DLC not working in Rocksmith 2014

Noticed none of the DLC from Rocksmith 1 is showing up in Rocksmith 2014, even though it does say I own it in the store.. also the Day 1 DLC songs are also not showing up in the game (The Chicago song.. etc etc etc) , I bought all seven of them and only Cherub Rock and The Sky is Crying, shows up in the play list.

kinda disappointed with all the problems so far.

Also wasn't able to stream the game from PC due to the game demanding audio exclusiveness. Unlike Rocksmith 1 where it would work without it. Sadface.

What platform are you using? Did you buy the $10 Rocksmith 1 disc export? EDIT: Doesn't look like the export pack exists on Steam (or at least you can't see it in the store on the web site); there must be some other method for PC export.
    Last edited by mikeyts; 10-22-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyts View Post
    What platform are you using? Did you buy the $10 Rocksmith 1 disc export? EDIT: Doesn't look like the export pack exists on Steam (or at least you can't see it in the store on the web site); there must be some other method for PC export.

I keep posting this. Do other people not see this option from the Store Page on Steam?

Missing DLC?

I'm in RS2014 and looking for a few of the songs I really like to play and am finding quite a few of the DLC is not available. Just in the first few sorted songs I don't see 20th Century Boy, 8675309, Afterlife, Alive, All The Small Things, America's Suitehearts, and American Woman. I was heading back to check out Harder to Breathe which is a fun one to play and it's not there.

I did buy the conversion kit or I wouldn't be seeing the 'RS1' tags in the album art and I see the DLC tags for the new ones (Chicago, etc). Does the conversion kit not convert DLC?

Carl

Steam Community Profile ID: dungeon-master
    My Rocksmith 2014 Wiki - 1/29 - Have the Settings Editor form up. Todo: Create the Settings save script.

And Cherub Rock isn't there either with nothing in my e-mail for an unlock code.

Carl

My Rocksmith 2014 Wiki - 1/29 - Have the Settings Editor form up. Todo: Create the Settings save script.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_gsxr View Post
    I'm in RS2014 and looking for a few of the songs I really like to play and am finding quite a few of the DLC is not available. Just in the first few sorted songs I don't see 20th Century Boy, 8675309, Afterlife, Alive, All The Small Things, America's Suitehearts, and American Woman. I was heading back to check out Harder to Breathe which is a fun one to play and it's not there.

I did buy the conversion kit or I wouldn't be seeing the 'RS1' tags in the album art and I see the DLC tags for the new ones (Chicago, etc). Does the conversion kit not convert DLC?

Carl
    Are you using Steam? Are you logged into Uplay and online with Uplay? Please let me know as I'm looking into a possible Steam issue with RS1 DLC showing up.

Yes and yes. Right now I'm heading back in but it's stuck at a white screen with the rocksmith pick in the lower right corner

Carl

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast