Thread: AC4 and season pass question | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

AC4 and season pass question

Hi,

Could someone please help, I have AC4 on pre order at GAME UK, its the skull edition, but there seems to be alot of preoder DLC at other places, I would like to get the Black Island Pack, but as far as i am aware this is not included in the skull edition

So if i bought the season pass, would i get the Black Island Pack and all pre-order DLC as well as upcoming DLC ?

Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    I don't see the Black Island Pack included in the Skull Edition either.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...pdated-12-8-13

Pre-Order DLC can be exclusive to different sites and consoles with no promises that they will be released for everyone later on. The DLC that is included in the Season Pass is listed here but it doesn't give away every single bit of content. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...adable-content

If you want to ensure that you will get the Black Island Pack you will need to pre-order the Black Chest Edition or Buccaneer Edition otherwise it may not be released for everyone.

Thanks for the welcome and info.

i checked the link you give for season pass, but dont really understand it all, If i buy the season pass, does it work like Forza 4 where you get the first few months of content for free, then a % discount on futher DLC's ?

Yes i would like to get the black island pack, but i am dissapointed that it can only be got via the Black Chest Edition or Buccaneer Edition, when Gamestop in the U.S. offer it free as a pre-order, in the UK this game could get expensive it you want all DLC, as with the Buccaneer Edition and season pass thats alomost £100...

Could you try and find out if the pre-order DLC will come with the season pass please, as i dont mind buying the season pass and the standed edition of the game, but as good as this game looks i am not paying £100 ish for an xbox 360 game and DLC.

Cheers.