Thread: Bridge Trauma-HELP | Forums

I can NOT make the bridge across the stream. I've tried for about four hours. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to stop playing this stupid game. HELP!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can NOT make the bridge across the stream. I've tried for about four hours. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to stop playing this stupid game. HELP!

I just kicked into initial narrows, it moved when I crossed but provided what was needed.

How, exactly, are you trying to position the stool? That can make all the difference.
    I can only hope that the ending has not yet been written.

I did not find that it much mattered, flat, upright, narrow end first, fat end first. As long as you don't wind up plunging right into the stream thing work out.

If you have the stool lenthwise, so that it rolls a bit when you try to cross it, you can lose a cluster of fireflies. It's better to try and wedge it in sideways.
    I can only hope that the ending has not yet been written.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sissyjane:
    I can NOT make the bridge across the stream. I've tried for about four hours. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to stop playing this stupid game. HELP! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! NO! Don't give up! You can do it!
    ******Spoiler follows*****

If you're making the first crossing, you make a WALKING jump across the narrowest part of the stream, and use the fishtrap against the right hand rock wall next to the waterfall.
    If you're making the second crossing, place one trap in the narrows lengthwise,(so that you cross it sideways) and the other two securely wedged against the rock wall.
    Take your time and practice the crossing before you get the fireflies, it's less frustrating!

Thank you one and all. I did it!

I had to go back to the steam vent area because I forgot a journey cloth, but I've completed that age. Whoopie!
    I'm sure I'll be back with another panic attack when I try the next age.