Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OPERATION CATALYST V3 UPDATE | Forums

Its in the final phase of testing now i continued working on it up untill 1.02 now im just adjusting gameplay issues and fixing units where the patch has introduced problems etc. I dont see the release being to far away. I actually played some of the missions just now and i had alot of fun with them. Kinda made me post Stay tuned it will be a good one. Alot of the missions have been reworked AGAIN! it will please the mig29 fans greatly
    untill then ........

Its in the final phase of testing now i continued working on it up untill 1.02 now im just adjusting gameplay issues and fixing units where the patch has introduced problems etc. I dont see the release being to far away. I actually played some of the missions just now and i had alot of fun with them. Kinda made me post Stay tuned it will be a good one. Alot of the missions have been reworked AGAIN! it will please the mig29 fans greatly
    untill then ........

What are you talking about?

I'm a 9600xt owner and I'm interested in its performance boost: are you preparing something for ATI users?

Cluster

I don't think it has anything to do with ATI cards.. It's a campaign.

---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevencluster:

I'm a 9600xt owner and I'm interested in its performance boost: are you preparing something for ATI users?

Cluster<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevencluster:

Cluster<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dooh

::Intel P41.6GHZ,512MBPC2100,40GB HD,CDRW Drive,Radeon 9600XT::

Cluster<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

omg

guys, he's obviously new and asked a simple question

if i was new to this forum and you all talked to me like that if i asked a question, i would never come back...and i'd be thinking "what a bunch of rude arses..."

why make him feel like an ****, just for asking a simple question?

think about it.......

-BoneZ-
    128th V.A.W.

NO..... Guys its a 25 mission Mig-29S Campaign that i keep working on adding new units ect. It will be released in the next two weeks.

Thanks TURBOWNS.: I'm looking forward to your release.

Thanks mateo_sbi, if I'm back is just for people like you helping the others in this community/forum.

Cluster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast