Thread: Random game exit | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

In Demo#2, I get all the way through the generator cave, but when I approach the "Exit" door after going up the elevator, my screen goes white for a few seconds then returns me to the desktop. Is there something after that door that I'm missing out on? I didn't even get to the research part of the level, and the third objective remains uncomplete when the game crashes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

In Demo#2, I get all the way through the generator cave, but when I approach the "Exit" door after going up the elevator, my screen goes white for a few seconds then returns me to the desktop. Is there something after that door that I'm missing out on? I didn't even get to the research part of the level, and the third objective remains uncomplete when the game crashes.

im pretty sure thats the end of the demo man....

Same thing happened to me, twice. sorta bad ending, the first demo was better. This one was way to short considering the size.

What your missing is the Farcry ad with jack running with gun in hand right at you. That shows when you get near the EXIT. The game at that point ends.

I actually ended the demo accidentely when I was in fly mode and came in from the outside. I flew next to exit and poof..game over