Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations stuck in offline mode but online on both Uplay and steam | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please ensure you have the correct ports open http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...ail/a_id/15912

If you are still having this issue please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Your link is invalid, doesn't open

I have the same problem. It will not go online. UPLAY is online, but launching AC:R from it does not solve the problem.

This solved it for me

As recommended by UbiSoft Support :

... configure your router or firewall to allow the following network ports for the best possible connection.

ACR Ports:
    UDP: 21200, 7959, 3074

Uplay Launcher:
    TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

Achievements
    UDP & TCP: 14001

This worked for me, no need to configure/turn off firewalls and/or antivirus software.
    (I'm running the Uplay launcher and all game .exe's as administrator and in compatibility mode.)

NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU.

Unhappy Same here

Same Problem here. 21 September (or 22 ? it's 23:59 right now) and the same problem has happened to me.
    I'm directly connected to the modem so open some ports on the router won't help.

Possibly Related......

Quote Originally Posted by Bibibutona View Post
    Same Problem here. 21 September (or 22 ? it's 23:59 right now) and the same problem has happened to me.
    I'm directly connected to the modem so open some ports on the router won't help.
    I have had a similar problem with AC:BF for the last few days. UPlay says i'm connected and can play, but in the game itself several of the online windows are greyed out, although I never gete a message about being offline unless I try to goto my fleet. I get a "Sorry the Ubisoft server is not available at this time"

My game has run fine up to this point with all modes. The only thing that I know of that changed recently is Windows downloaded and installed it's "Anniversary Edition" updates. I'm not sure how this could relate but it's the only thing I can think of that changed on my computer about the same time this problem started.

<shrug>

It's been 5 months now that I can't even get to play the multiplayer game and it's starting to get on my nerves. I've tried everything yet nothing works.
    More strikening is the fact that I can connect on multi with all the other games except ACR...... It says I have to connect on Uplay and while I start it it's stucked on a black screen saying :Connecting to Uplay please wait.

I'm getting sick of Uplay seriously

Thumbs up Still not fixed

Oh boy am I glad I got this game from xbox gold and didnt pay a cent
    they still didnt fix it
    what a joke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12