Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Know The Name Of The Books? | Forums

Yeah... how do you know the name of the linking books? It is not written in the cover...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah... how do you know the name of the linking books? It is not written in the cover...

Try reading another book in the hut. The *right* book.

Call me an oddball, I guess. But wouldn't it be SWELL if Ubi/Cyan -- a possible update? -- put the names of the Ages on the SPINES OF THE BOOKS?!!!!!!!

-Gadreel

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by graham_614:
    Try reading another book in the hut. The *right* book.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh... I though that book would have a connection with the others.... But is the name of the books in there?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gadreel23:
    Call me an oddball, I guess. But wouldn't it be SWELL if Ubi/Cyan -- a possible update? -- put the names of the Ages on the SPINES OF THE BOOKS?!!!!!!!

-Gadreel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't be so picky. The names would just be useful when we want to talk about them, that's all. I think putting the names over the cover or something would... change the felling we have about them. It is pretty much like ancient eastern philosophies states.... If you know about them.

I'm perfectly happy with the boosk the way they are. I can remember which ones go to which Age. And some of 'em even have clues to their destinations on the spines already.

I like it the way it is.

Ki #34018

I like it too. But I want to refer them to other people and it is pretty hard when you don't know their name!!

third book from the left.
    ---
    Consider this a disclaimer, unless otherwise stated.

Well... better do it with names...
    I'll learn the names...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast