Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: CONFIRMED! May 2015 The Piece of Eden (AC Movie) | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Quote Originally Posted by silvermercy View Post
    A first floor balcony jump. lol

Seriously, they must have ONE though. Maybe they'll find a way to make it more realistic. It could be a lake for example.
    I'll be kinda sad if I see Altair swimming though

I know it's supposed to be an Animus glitch or something, but to me, Altair is a serial landlubber.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalACFan View Post

I know it's supposed to be an Animus glitch or something, but to me, Altair is a serial landlubber.
    Witch iz why conner isz soup-eerier.

Signature by Mayrice

Quote Originally Posted by Shahkulu2013 View Post
    Witch iz why conner isz soup-eerier.
    pfft no, ze edward can go unda watta so he da bezt

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalACFan View Post

hahaha! I forgot about Altair not being able to swim! doh! That'd be a funny scene!!

yer rihgt tho! Eddard is za bestt swimerr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silvermercy View Post
    hahaha! I forgot about Altair not being able to swim! doh! That'd be a funny scene!!

yer rihgt tho! Eddard is za bestt swimerr!!!
    butt et--ziio mayks da gurls swimm if u no wot aye meen

Signature by Mayrice

Quote Originally Posted by Shahkulu2013 View Post
    butt et--ziio mayks da gurls swimm if u no wot aye meen
    I dun't care!! Enzio maiks meh no swwim!!!
    not fer meh! Eddard 4evah!! Blondie pyrate iz batter than Enzio <3<3<3

Hez mah blondie barbie pyrate! *luv*

I really hope that we don't see any of the ancestors or Desmond in the movie.

Unless they're giving the movie to Connor. :P

Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21

Unity - Duty - Destiny
    Unofficial UbiForums Steam Group

Quote Originally Posted by SixKeys View Post
    Are you serious? A character is about more than a face. Sylvester Stallone may have looked the part for Judge Dredd, but was terrible in the movie. Being Italian isn't a qualifier either, just a perk. An actor should always be chosen because they can portray every aspect of the character accurately. You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character.
    And why wouldn't he be capable of doing that? :0

He has been told about the whooooole AC thing, he'd know how Ezio feels at certain times, etc...
    It is indeed a perk, a good one. I don't care if he speaks Italian, I just want to see a guy that LOOKS like an Italian and that's what I meant with "he's an Italian".

"You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character."
    I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about here...

If you're a good actor, got almost no competition, look like the character you're playing, have an understanding of the story and what happens then you pretty much have the job...

The only way that a good actor would not get the job is if they had competition and/or the actor doesn't really look like the guy/girl he/she's supposed to play.

Siggy: Silvermercy

Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hide in the midst of the crowds -
    We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust

إتق دم البرئ - لا شئ واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن - إختبئ وسط الزحام - نحن من إتمنك - لا تخن من إتمنك

Quote Originally Posted by Raibuscus View Post
    And why wouldn't he be capable of doing that? :0

He has been told about the whooooole AC thing, he'd know how Ezio feels at certain times, etc...
    It is indeed a perk, a good one. I don't care if he speaks Italian, I just want to see a guy that LOOKS like an Italian and that's what I meant with "he's an Italian".

"You can even be a good actor yet still not be the right choice to play a particular character."

If you're a good actor, got almost no competition, look like the character you're playing, have an understanding of the story and what happens then you pretty much have the job...

The only way that a good actor would not get the job is if they had competition and/or the actor doesn't really look like the guy/girl he/she's supposed to play.
    AC2's story is not hard to understand... Anybody could audition for the part having only read a cursory description of the plot. The question is, could they pull off the performance? If an incredible actor can deliver a compelling performance in the role, I don't care if they look like Ezio or not. The wardrobe department can dye their hair and put on some makeup and do a reasonable job of making him look like the in-game model. But a role should never go to someone just because they look like the character. I don't know of anything they guy you're advocating has been in, so he may be a perfectly capable actor, but resembling Ezio shouldn't be his selling point.

Johnny Depp is a good actor. He was great at portraying Jack Sparrow. Ergo, he would be great as Ezio. Can you spot the flaw in the argument?

1) Who says there wouldn't be competition? Ubi clearly wants to aim high with this movie, meaning they would rather pick a high-profile actor rather than an unknown to portray one of their most iconic characters. If, say, Johnny Depp was in the running for the role, which one do you think Ubi would rather pick to promote their movie?

2) Good actors get passed all the time in favor of more famous names. There are lots of great Persian actors they could have picked to portray the Prince in Sands of Time, yet who did they go for? Jake Gyllenhaal, a white dude who is famous in the west.

Spoiler: 

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast