Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Blacklist progress randomly deleted? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Splinter Cell Blacklist progress randomly deleted?

I've been playing Blacklist all day with no problems, but I just loaded up the game so I can play some more and I realized it loads the game from the beginning intro. I noticed I lost about 4-5 hours of progress (about 4 missions into the game). I haven't reset my computer or changed any system files or settings of any kind
    I really want to complete the game.. but I kinda lost interest as I don't wanna invest more hours to have it vanished again.

Has anyone else experienced this.. or have a solution to prevent it from happening again.. or better yet get my progress back? I even still have the achievements for completing the missions and others. Kinda sucks.

Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

bump?

I've had the same happen on the xbox version. I described in detail here

Since then I have started over from the beginning and did manage to finish the game. No loss of progress so far, but I did backup the save file on a memory card, just in case it happens again. I've seen reports of people experiencing this on pc, ps3 & xbox (no WiiU so far), but no one had it happen more than once, and really it is only a handful of people who reported this. So I guess it's just a random corrupt save or so, small chance it happens. However I would like to point out that, coicidence or not, this exact thing happened to me aswell when I was playing Splinter Cell Conviction back when it game out.

It happened to me too. I had been playing since it came out and I got on at around 6:00pm on Friday and realized that all my stats had reset themselves and I had lost all progress in my missions.

Quote Originally Posted by R6V2owner View Post
    I've had the same happen on the xbox version. I described in detail here

Since then I have started over from the beginning and did manage to finish the game. No loss of progress so far, but I did backup the save file on a memory card, just in case it happens again. I've seen reports of people experiencing this on pc, ps3 & xbox (no WiiU so far), but no one had it happen more than once, and really it is only a handful of people who reported this. So I guess it's just a random corrupt save or so, small chance it happens. However I would like to point out that, coicidence or not, this exact thing happened to me aswell when I was playing Splinter Cell Conviction back when it game out.
    Thanks for reply, i'm just gonna start a new game.. and hope it doesn't happen again.

I met the same problem in PS3

bump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wP1mp View Post
    Thanks for reply, i'm just gonna start a new game.. and hope it doesn't happen again.
    After every mission, just copy all the savegames from: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\

Paste them to desktop or thumb drive, and make sure you back them up after every mission and upon completing the game.
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember..."

Official Technical Support: https://support.ubi.com/

I've noticed it after instaling new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wP1mp View Post
    I've been playing Blacklist all day with no problems, but I just loaded up the game so I can play some more and I realized it loads the game from the beginning intro. I noticed I lost about 4-5 hours of progress (about 4 missions into the game). I haven't reset my computer or changed any system files or settings of any kind
    I really want to complete the game.. but I kinda lost interest as I don't wanna invest more hours to have it vanished again.

Has anyone else experienced this.. or have a solution to prevent it from happening again.. or better yet get my progress back? I even still have the achievements for completing the missions and others. Kinda sucks.

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you copy the save file in a separate system after every playthrough? (assuming you are on PC)

If you are on consoles, I'm sorry for you. Maybe you can save the progress double ? (under two different names?)

You don´t see me.... You don´t hear me..... Until its too late..............

Visit our new SC7 Wishlist ( old and new ideas including explanations and ideas for integration) // Legacy Mode
    My YT-Channel: D-500 - Gaming Action Redefined check in if you have time! ^^ // Playstyle definition criteria // ((Blacklist Checklist))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast