Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Blacklist Can not connect to MP games / Others can not connect to me | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhibb123 View Post
    Also done everything you've done OP. Can't get my mind around this, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory had a similar problem when it released several years ago and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier when it released some years ago.

I do hope they come up with a fix for this.
    Same issue here.. You all should know that all ubisoft mp games have this issue and nothing can be done. Ubisoft did nothing to fix this since 2002. Ghost Recon Future Soldier as other ubisoft multiplayer games just died. There is no lan option, which fixed the error for me in previous games. This game will die as other ubisoft games and sadly ubisoft will do nothing to fix this, as always. At least my 10 friends would have bought this game if they would knew that this error no longer exists in Ubisoft games. I'm true fan os splinter cell so I bought it. But this is the last ubisoft game what will be bought by me if they wont fix this error. Everyone around me knows about this issue and noone wants to buy ubisoft games, no matter how good they are. If you cannot play in MP with friends so you dont want to buy the game. It's simple.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow UBI you still have not fixed this and still won't listen to gamers and splinter cell fans?
    I've been gone for about a week, house sitting parents farms/horses with VERY limited Internet connection.
    UBI please give us a LAN patch in till this has been fixed. It is not our computers, it's your software/game servers.
    People are still reporting issues with your game. I'm sure right now even on my limited connection I could connect to battle.net. With no problems
    And play wow, Starcraft 1 and 2 with no problems.

-give us LAN support
    - hire or borrow somebody from blizzard to help solve your mp/co-op issues
    They have been doing mp for a very long time.. Heck I bet somebody from steam or even value could prob help with this.

You know there is a bug/glitch when people directly connect to there Internet connections. DMZ or direct connection does not work.
    FIX it please ubi.
    ( not over clocked)
    - Asus Sabertooth Z77 w/ Dual DDR3, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit Lan, CrossFireX / SLI
    - Intel Core™ i7-3770K Processor, 3.50GHz w/ 8MB Cache
    - Evga GeForce GTX 670 FTW LE 2GB PCI-E w/ Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
    - 8 Gigs Kingston 1600 MHz DDR3 ram
    - Soild State Scandisk SD SATA 240GB Hard drive/ 320 WD SATA HDD (used as backup)
    - LG burner Blu-ray drive..
    - Windows 7 Pro 64
    - Asus 1080p 25 inch Monitor
    -(all windows drivers/motherboard/Bios/video drivers upto date)

I did some digging around about what ports ISP's are restricting. I found this link http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/e...r-in-your-home dated in 2007 so the info may be out of date but may still be relevant. People reported that indeed some ISP's block TCP ports 80 and 443, both of which are suggested by Ubisoft support to be forwarded and open in order for MP to work correctly. Looking at that link Time Warner (my ISP) does not restrict these ports, Verizon FiOS restricts TCP 80 but not TCP 443. Charter Communications blocks both ports. Speakeasy does not restrict either. So all this to say that it's common for ISP's to block TCP 80 or so I've heard. If this is true then maybe this is so many people's problems.

As many have already said, the problem lies at their side. I've done protforwarding so please stop ****ing nagging about that, it doesn't work!

Seriously ubisoft, you're kinda suck at making multiplayer games, AM I CORRECT?!

Hire someone that knows how it works and that can fix this mess. VALVE, blizzard, help these incompetent ubi-support.

And B please, I know you support-guys see this, pull out the mud from your ears and stop ignoring your gamers.

I'll never recommend ubisoft games to pther people if this problem remains... consider yourselves warned.

PS3 also hosting and joining not working

Is Ubisoft online servers region locked? iam trying to play splinter cell : blacklist with frens from austria..and i cant join them nor they can join me. we both have Nat type 2..i submitted a ticket to ubisoft no response yet.any suggestions? btw iam from india..does my fren require a uplay account to join?

Quote Originally Posted by Shubhmay View Post
    Is Ubisoft online servers region locked? iam trying to play splinter cell : blacklist with frens from austria..and i cant join them nor they can join me. we both have Nat type 2..i submitted a ticket to ubisoft no response yet.any suggestions? btw iam from india..does my fren require a uplay account to join?
    You both have to have bought the game and both must reg to uplay, but even when you do that, there has been issues with the MP and co-op for
    Which seems all console version and pc version as well, some ppl connect with no problems, while many many others still
    can not connect. It is a UBI soft problem and server problem and nobody really seems to be getting an "official" sorry or what's
    is being done about it, yes there seems to be a second large patch for the game and uplay launcher, but seems that is screwing up too.
    Only time will tell if UBI get there act in gear and try's to fix it and stay in contact with the community. But so far it's been mostly hear-say.

I can't test the new patch because I'm on limited 4g/LTE Internet stick, my data plan is already close to hitting my cap and I can not download the huge
    1.7 gig steam update for blacklist. I'm house sitting and won't be able to till I'm back home on my own Internet again.

But I really hope in time this get solved and fixed hopefully in a 3rd or 4th patch for all consoles and pc version of the game.
    ( not over clocked)
    - Asus Sabertooth Z77 w/ Dual DDR3, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit Lan, CrossFireX / SLI
    - Intel Core™ i7-3770K Processor, 3.50GHz w/ 8MB Cache
    - Evga GeForce GTX 670 FTW LE 2GB PCI-E w/ Dual DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
    - 8 Gigs Kingston 1600 MHz DDR3 ram
    - Soild State Scandisk SD SATA 240GB Hard drive/ 320 WD SATA HDD (used as backup)
    - LG burner Blu-ray drive..
    - Windows 7 Pro 64
    - Asus 1080p 25 inch Monitor
    -(all windows drivers/motherboard/Bios/video drivers upto date)

does the last patch fix something for this issue? At least the fact that we can't have more than one network adapter enabled

We just bought two copies of blacklist and cannot play coop from the same LAN. It's been nearly a month now and this still isn't fixed. The workaround is to use VPN connection for other players. What a joke.

Same here, give me my money back!!! Tried everything!!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast