Thread: i can't connect to my friend | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

i can't connect to my friend

every time i try to invite my friend or join his game it fails to connect. can connect to others fine online but have a problem connecting to my friend. we've checked to make sure firewalls not blocking and ports are open. any news on this would help please.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having a similar problem, every time I try to connect with my friend:
    Person 1 send the invite, and Person 2 receive the invite, but on the chat window in Uplay it says the person 2 (invited) does not own the game.
    - it does not matter who is the invitee or the invited.
    - is it happening to anyone else?
    - does anyone know a work around?

-- Thanks.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Volfbane's Avatar
    I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. This particular issue is not a known issue but I will ask that you submit a ticket to Support. Please include your dxdiag and msinfo. If possible, try another connection or have your friend try another connection. After submitting the files, we should be able to assist you further. Please disable any other programs or devices that may be utilizing overlay systems to see if the Uplay overlay functions properly. Again, try refreshing your connections and trying again.You can locate the links to Support in my signature below.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Razgr1z View Post
    every time i try to invite my friend or join his game it fails to connect. can connect to others fine online but have a problem connecting to my friend. we've checked to make sure firewalls not blocking and ports are open. any news on this would help please.
    Had this problem with a friend, he bought his game in a store I bought it on Steam. According to this post the non-steam versions need to manually get the update:
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.as...0000000eZTxCAM

Good luck!