Thread: the splinter cell blacklist service is not available please try again later. | Forums

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post
    Hi and welcome to the forum, please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com
    I've already done that. If you can access my support ticket history, or if you can have someone else at Ubisoft let you see it, you'll see that I had a ticket open for many months, and ended up with no resolution to the problem. It's still an issue, and I've resigned to just playing through the single-player campaign with an older patch that doesn't crash the game. I still can't access any of the network functions, including activating my Deluxe Edition content, and I still can't access my Uplay Rewards for the game. I've had to just write those off, though, because nothing that the support representative and I tried worked.

So the first fix that worked for me was reinstalling windows (lol). Then after playing one game, both me and my friend (who it was working for previously) had the error occur. Deleting the hosts file and disabling alternate network adapters fixed it for both of us for ONE game. Then it broke again. I put in a ticket, and Ubisoft responded with changing the DNS, which I hadn't seen in this thread before:

Also try enter the following IP's:
    Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
    Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

If the above DNS settings do not resolve the problem, please try the following IP addresses instead, which are provided by OpenDNS:

Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222
    Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

I already had it on google DNS, but I switched it to OpenDNS and now it works perfectly.

Took like 6+ hours of fixes to go through 3 hours of coop missions.

Originally Posted by Adonro Go to original post
    So the first fix that worked for me was reinstalling windows (lol). Then after playing one game, both me and my friend (who it was working for previously) had the error occur. Deleting the hosts file and disabling alternate network adapters fixed it for both of us for ONE game. Then it broke again. I put in a ticket, and Ubisoft responded with changing the DNS, which I hadn't seen in this thread before:

Also try enter the following IP's:
    Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
    Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

If the above DNS settings do not resolve the problem, please try the following IP addresses instead, which are provided by OpenDNS:

Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222
    Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

I already had it on google DNS, but I switched it to OpenDNS and now it works perfectly.

Took like 6+ hours of fixes to go through 3 hours of coop missions.
    Can anyone else confirm that this has worked?

I got this problem two days ago. I tried everything and it didn't help. I wrote to support and waiting anwser. My friend gave me his login and password(he has SC:Blacklist) and I logined in and launched the game, tried to go multiplayer and... I succeed. It problem with your accounts, not with the game, I think.