Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: the splinter cell blacklist service is not available please try again later. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by Xeygozen View Post
    Okay, Ubisoft support tech Rion actually helped me fix this issue. I told himw hat was going on with my account and whatnot, and he was able to help me reset my CD keys for Blacklist, and I was able to reactivate them. We had to do this about 3 times, but in the end we got it working. Be sure to mention this fix on your support tickets and hopefully you guys can get it fixed as well.

APPARENTLY, There was some kind of faulty CD keys that weren't activated properly or something, so he gave me all new CD keys for Blacklist Deluxe edition, and the Highpower DLC.
    There is hope!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So after a lot of troubleshooting (port forwarding, turning off conflicting programs, disabling firewalls and deleting tungle/hamachi) I still couldn't go online. I then decided to reinstall the game on my laptop and it connected fine removing any doubt that it was my router or ports. This means there is something blocking the connection on my desktop alone.

PS. for those who want access to their dlc content (armor and missions) you can move your save from a computer that can connect to the blacklist service to one that cannot. Its a hassle and doesnt fix spys vs mercs but its a start I guess especially those who paid 10$ for the deluxe edition.

well here is the fix. Download microsoft fix and that will do the trick Did the trick for me. Thank you ubi support for suggesting it.

Quote Originally Posted by tsalito View Post
    well here is the fix. Download microsoft fix and that will do the trick Did the trick for me. Thank you ubi support for suggesting it.
    explain?

Quote Originally Posted by john0669 View Post
    I then decided to reinstall the game on my laptop and it connected fine removing any doubt that it was my router or ports. This means there is something blocking the connection on my desktop alone.
    I did exactly the same thing. Have you deactivated the Ethernet-card or other connections alternatives in your desktop computer? That help me.

Thanks alot Dædalus-DoD for the sig.
    Formerly known as doxos77. (I wont change my forum account)

this is total ****ing bull ****!! I have done every thing that you can possibly do and nothing works?!? i have never had a problem like this aside from crisis 2, but there was a fix for that, and it worked?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dN4QfBUY5M

tried this too and NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack3c View Post
    Ok guys! im here to tell you my fix, because this crap was sooo lame! after about 4days not being able to play i was mad! but this is the fix for some it may work. I used to use my pc to act as wifi for my xbox, and to do that you follow this guide http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-l...g/win-computer , and for my fix, and just had to undo what the guide says to do. In a nutshell do this ...
    Network and Sharing center > Change adapter settings > properties (for ur current network) > Sharing tab > have both boxes unclicked!, and thats all i did for it to insta start working, i hope it helps, because all the support ppl tell you to do is port forward, and blame ur ISP all day long!!!!
    Holy **** it works for me, thank you. Truly thank you.

*Internet Fistbump*

I don't have any "sharing tab" in my network properties (only pc player here) so this doesn't work too. And MicrosoftFix too.
    Still no help from support ticket here (just giving me link for port forwarding...).
    I updated my ticket with the CD key validity, I will see.....

Quote Originally Posted by tsalito View Post
    what microsoft fix? jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by aznassassin159 View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, not everyone is turned on by explosions and bullet-fests.

Quote Originally Posted by marc_cro View Post
    what microsoft fix? jesus

I tried it but it didn't work for me. Go on google and search for " microsoft fix it "

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast