Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HD Texture Pack????? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    are you 100% sure ALL of the splinter cell Blacklist data has been deleted from the HDD?

Double check in storage..

If you have deleted it all - and you have enough space for the install - the HD pack is approx 3gb - but the console may need 6gb to install - then it 'should' work as I describe.

You should also consider clearing the Xbox's Cache - details of how to do this are on www.xbox.com

If not, please consider contacting support:

www.support.ubi.com
    Thanks again for your concern, and yes I did exactly like you said but that that still didn't work.
    I ended going out and buying a 320 GB HD for my Xbox, and now the game is working fine. i'm installing the HD texture pack as I write this. I just couldn't stand to have this game and not be able to play it in HD, I hope playing it will cheer me up enough to get over the trouble had getting it going. But I guess it's my fault for not having the proper hardware, *(sarcasm)* Anyway, off to play Splinter Cell Blacklist is glorious HD! Yaaa!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by drloony View Post
    Thanks again for your concern, and yes I did exactly like you said but that that still didn't work.
    I ended going out and buying a 320 GB HD for my Xbox, and now the game is working fine. i'm installing the HD texture pack as I write this. I just couldn't stand to have this game and not be able to play it in HD, I hope playing it will cheer me up enough to get over the trouble had getting it going. But I guess it's my fault for not having the proper hardware, *(sarcasm)* Anyway, off to play Splinter Cell Blacklist is glorious HD! Yaaa!
    Getting an XBox without the Hard Drive pretty much makes the XBox useless to start with. Trust me, you'll be thankful for getting the hard drive. The games themselves run better on the hard drives.
    XBox 360 Gamer Tag = Rdsknsfan3

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieSatt View Post
    Getting an XBox without the Hard Drive pretty much makes the XBox useless to start with. Trust me, you'll be thankful for getting the hard drive. The games themselves run better on the hard drives.
    That makes me feel better about spending the dough. I must admit I'm already noticing how much better it is after just 1 hour of play. The game looks way better in HD, plus the Xbox is much quieter, faster and not heating up. Sweet!

Hey guys, I'm also having an issue with installing it. I've read most of the threads on here and attempted to do what Mr_Shade advised but it was to no avail. I have the XBox360 Slim with the 4GB HDD and a 250GB USB drive, although Xbox only allows you to allocate 16GB of a USB drive for use. I have 2.8GB available on the Xbox's HD and 15.6GB available on the external HD. If the issue is simply that the game auto-detects that I don't have enough space then it's whatever and I can't install it. However, don't you guys think it would have been nice of them to give you a courtesy message like, "You do not have enough free space to download the HD content." instead of just not doing anything or prompting anything? haha. I remember that's what Battlefield 3 did. The very first thing it asked was if I wanted to install the HD content but when I said "yes" it told me I didn't have the space and could only install on the Xbox's 4GB HD. This game doesn't tell you anything if you don't have room.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234