Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    Insert disc 1

Install disc 1 [optional - do this via the dashboard - normal procedure]

Play disc 1

it should then prompt you on screen to install the HD texture pack - [insert disc 2 when asked]

It will then ask for your difficulty level and ask for disc 1 to be re inserted.

And, your done.

If you have any issues, make sure you have deleted all of the game data for the game, before installing.
    If he's on the Arcade Xbox 360 though that doesn't have a HDD he may not actually be able to install it. I mean for starters he says he's only got 6 gig spare. Half of it being his console internal memory and half of it being a USB flash drive. Plus he's certainly not going to able to install either of the discs fully because you can't split an install between two storage mediums anyway.

As for whether the HD textures can be installed to the internal memory, well, I don't know. You folks at Ubi should know though. I'd hazard a guess though and say it can't. This was the reason they dropped some tracks from Forza 4. They wanted all the game to be accessible to everyone, including people with just an Arcade, so they made it so that all the required data was on the first disc. Disc 2, with the optional content install, couldn't be installed on to an Arcade 360.
    Last edited by shotpower; 08-20-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Hold square to shoot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah it asked me if I wanted to install on my sister's XBOX because she has a 281GB but I can't play on hers. XBOX stinks and I knew I should of got it on PS3 [Better Console]. I have over 3GB on mine but it need more I guess, what a waist of money. I don't have the money now to get a Hard Drive, so the game is just going to collect dust.

Quote Originally Posted by shotpower View Post
    If he's on the Arcade Xbox 360 though that doesn't have a HDD he may not actually be able to install it. I mean for starters he says he's only got 6 gig spare. Half of it being his console internal memory and half of it being a USB flash drive. Plus he's certainly not going to able to install either of the discs fully because you can't split an install between two storage mediums anyway.
    My post was in reply to the guy with 14gb free

he should have enough to install the HD pack - if not the main game..

My post was in reply to the guy with 14gb free

he should have enough to install the HD pack - if not the main game..
    Ah. Fair enough. I do apologise.
    Hold square to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticPsych0sis View Post
    Yeah it asked me if I wanted to install on my sister's XBOX because she has a 281GB but I can't play on hers. XBOX stinks and I knew I should of got it on PS3 [Better Console]. I have over 3GB on mine but it need more I guess, what a waist of money. I don't have the money now to get a Hard Drive, so the game is just going to collect dust.
    Well, both have their pro's and cons. Is the PS3 better because it's BluRay though and doesn't require two discs? Not really no. Personally I'll be getting the 360 version even though I have PS3 with a 500gb WD Scorpio Black HDD in it. There's more than enough space on a 250gb 360. If you're serious about gaming though then the Arcade Xbox 360 really doesn't cut it because of said certain storage limitations.
    Hold square to shoot.

Getting sick of your fanboy attitude. If you think the PS3 is so much better, you should've bought it for PS3. Why did you buy it for Xbox, if you are so convinced about this?
    Just return it to the store and get it for your precious, precious other console.

And yes, I have both consoles.

Insert disc 1

Install disc 1 [optional - do this via the dashboard - normal procedure]

Play disc 1

it should then prompt you on screen to install the HD texture pack - [insert disc 2 when asked]

It will then ask for your difficulty level and ask for disc 1 to be re inserted.

And, your done.

If you have any issues, make sure you have deleted all of the game data for the game, before installing.
    Thanks for replying, but this didn't work for me either, I feel like I'm the only one experiencing this, I'll try it again but it feels like I'm burning daylight doing this

Quote Originally Posted by soldiersback View Post
    Getting sick of your fanboy attitude. If you think the PS3 is so much better, you should've bought it for PS3. Why did you buy it for Xbox, if you are so convinced about this?
    Just return it to the store and get it for your precious, precious other console.

And yes, I have both consoles.
    Soldiers back, your a cupcake and didn't help one bit [remain sick of my attitude]. I didn't get it for PS3 because I'd be swapping Splinter Cell and The Last Of Us constantly. I don't know if that's even good for my backwards compatible 80GB Fat PS3, It's never been upgraded for more space. I play 5 to 7 hours when I get a chance so there is no fanboyism this way buddy, I just don't want to risk getting the YLOD or something. It's funny because Xbox requires too much just to play this game, Dead Space 2 was even on two disc I heard, like really???? FINAL FANTASY XIII on 3 disc???? If you think PS3 is inferior to Xbox then there is no point in talking, just look at the Last Of Us and tell me if the 360 has a game that good.
    Last edited by MysticPsych0sis; 08-20-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Soldiers back, your a cupcake and didn't help one bit [remain sick of my attitude]. I didn't get it for PS3 because I'd be swapping Splinter Cell and The Last Of Us constantly. I don't know if that's even good for my backwards compatible 80GB Fat PS3, It's never been upgraded for more space. I play 5 to 7 hours when I get a chance so there is no fanboyism this way buddy, I just don't want to risk getting the YLOD or something. It's funny because Xbox requires too much just to play this game, Dead Space 2 was even on two disc I heard, like really???? FINAL FANTASY XIII on 3 disc???? If you think PS3 is inferior to Xbox then there is not point in talking, just look at the Last Of Us and tell me if the 360 has a game that good.
    Honestly I wish I got the PS3 version, even though its not as good when this actually works on a 360, but in this case it's not working for me, been staring at an install screen for 4 hours now trying very which way, and there's no way I can play this low-res, which will my make this my biggest flop in my 25 years video gaming, baring X-Men for the Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by drloony View Post
    Honestly I wish I got the PS3 version, even though its not as good when this actually works on a 360, but in this case it's not working for me, been staring at an install screen for 4 hours now trying very which way, and there's no way I can play this low-res, which will my make this my biggest flop in my 25 years video gaming, baring X-Men for the Nintendo
    are you 100% sure ALL of the splinter cell Blacklist data has been deleted from the HDD?

Double check in storage..

If you have deleted it all - and you have enough space for the install - the HD pack is approx 3gb - but the console may need 6gb to install - then it 'should' work as I describe.

You should also consider clearing the Xbox's Cache - details of how to do this are on www.xbox.com

If not, please consider contacting support:

www.support.ubi.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast