Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uplay shop - SERVER ERROR | Forums

Uplay shop - SERVER ERROR

Same problem as the previous poster today. - for some reason the thread is already locked so I can't post there.

It seems a script is looping on the web site - a "redirecting to "local shop of your country" tip is flickering endlessly on top right of the screen.

Please fix your web site, as I can't purchase anything.
    Thank you.

+1. I have been trying to pre order the boxed Might and Magic X and im unable to. I have been tempted just to get it on Steam.

Same here.Getting "Server error" when trying to just log in.Tried using multiple browsers too.

Same thing happening to me, I'm trying to register my copy of the new splinter cell that I got with the purchase of a video card and it wont let me. I hope this doesn't last long since I am interested in the pre order offers and I wont be able to get them after today I don't think.

I have the same problem. Can't buy Blacklist

I was trying to pre-order MMX as well...
    Steam is an option, but you don't get early access to the game that way, as I believe it is exclusive to Uplay,
    It seems the preorder is too successful and the logon server(s) could not sustain the load.

Some answers from Ubi would be appreciated.

More server eroor woes here - I can't even access the basic uplay store page anymore. Too much interest in MMX, eh?

Thank you for reporting this. I will pass on these details to the Uplay team. Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by Ubi-Lhainiev; 08-19-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Glad to hear the info has been passed on, Thanks

Also, if you haven't already done, please contact Support. You can either create a ticket by clicking on the My Questions link, then Ask a Question tab here: http://support.ubi.com/ or call them for quicker service. You can find the Support Team in your region here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast