Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: Rocksmith 2014 PC/Mac System Requirements | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    I am going to buy RS2014 from stream, but I am not sure whether my mac book air can run the game. Do you guys think it will work?

    System Overrall:
    Model Name: MacBook Air
    Model Identifier: MacBookAir4,2
    Processor Name: Intel Core i5
    Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 3 MB
    Memory: 4 GB

    Intel HD Graphics 3000:
    Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Type: GPU
    Bus: Built-In
    VRAM (Total): 384 MB
    Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #12
    Your Mac will run the game if you turn off all the eye candy.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Gripen5 View Post
    I installed Rocksmith 2014 via Steam and I get the following error when double clicking on the game from steam.

    "Rocksmith is not compatible with your version of Windows."

    I am running Windows Vista 64 Ultimate. Is the 64 bit vista not compatible with the game? I have never seen an error like this before with any other game either through steam or without it. I also also double checked and DirectX is fully up to date.
    im having the same issue runing Windows Home premium 7 64-bit and geting message "Rocksmith is not compatible with your version of Windows." u got any leads?
    was so stoked on trying the game out since the last one was extreamly cool, make the game compatible with the specs!?! ubisoft!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #14
    US Forum Manager & Spartacus Legends CM Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    10,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripen5 View Post
    I installed Rocksmith 2014 via Steam and I get the following error when double clicking on the game from steam.

    "Rocksmith is not compatible with your version of Windows."

    I am running Windows Vista 64 Ultimate. Is the 64 bit vista not compatible with the game? I have never seen an error like this before with any other game either through steam or without it. I also also double checked and DirectX is fully up to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobbst3r View Post
    im having the same issue runing Windows Home premium 7 64-bit and geting message "Rocksmith is not compatible with your version of Windows." u got any leads?
    was so stoked on trying the game out since the last one was extreamly cool, make the game compatible with the specs!?! ubisoft!!
    Can you guys please post your Specs and any other info that may be helpful please.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    I have bought the dowloadable version in Uplay. Got the serial number, my ornder number but have no clue where to download it from. It says that in the section my grames, but is not there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Specs are NOT complete

    You need to post the correct specs: never anywhere in this section it says in the specs that you need to own the stupid USB cable (even if you have other guitar i/f). I certainly built my "no cable" purchase on already having such equipment and feel ripped off if I indeed have to additionally purchase the cable.

    For everyone's info: the software will only accept audio input from their proprietary device despite not calling this out directly. The hint is hidden somewhere in the audio device setup FAQ in smallprint in the text.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #17
    Member SiliconSicilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by markusleb View Post
    You need to post the correct specs: never anywhere in this section it says in the specs that you need to own the stupid USB cable (even if you have other guitar i/f). I certainly built my "no cable" purchase on already having such equipment and feel ripped off if I indeed have to additionally purchase the cable.

    For everyone's info: the software will only accept audio input from their proprietary device despite not calling this out directly. The hint is hidden somewhere in the audio device setup FAQ in smallprint in the text.
    It is very clearly stated in multiple places that a cable (which is not included in the download version) is required. The following link is just one of those places and would have been the first place you would have to have clicked if you purchased on uPlay.

    http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_C...22300/sac.true

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Do you know of any Win Vista or Win 8 Laptops that RS2014 will run on? I have been told that it will not run on Laptops.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #19
    do you know if Intel HD Graphics 5000 would work? is a macbook!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #20
    RS2014 seems to work very well on my MacBook Pro 13", late-2011 Core i5 @ 2.4GHz / 8GB RAM with integrated Intel HD graphics. Haven't tried multiplayer, however.
    Last edited by r_bellavance; 11-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •