Thread: Admin Tools | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Not really sure if this should be in the tech support forum or not [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img] but anyway here goes.

Im getting a remote dedicated server soon and i wanted to know what programs there were to admin it?Like how to kick/ ban people because obviously you arent at the server to do it. I figured our friends across the pond may have more knowledge as server hosting has never really taken off in the UK.Links to newbie FAQ's are appreciated [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img] (not that ive found any yet)

Thanks People.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Not really sure if this should be in the tech support forum or not [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img] but anyway here goes.

Im getting a remote dedicated server soon and i wanted to know what programs there were to admin it?Like how to kick/ ban people because obviously you arent at the server to do it. I figured our friends across the pond may have more knowledge as server hosting has never really taken off in the UK.Links to newbie FAQ's are appreciated [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img] (not that ive found any yet)

Thanks People.

XyZspineZyX
    To babydave,

Contact or PM BSR_RuGGBuTT and he maybe able to point you in the right direction or PM amdrocks, WhiteKnight77 Good luck buddy.

XyZspineZyX
    You might not have much luck with WhiteKnight77 becasue I haven't seen any posts from him in months...

<LEFT> <LEFT>

Don't try to run away - you'll only die tired.

XyZspineZyX
    BuckoM your right you may have to contact him on http://www.ghostrecon.net/

XyZspineZyX
    To babydave,

Check out the link below and scroll down the page it may have some help for you to get things rolling.

http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/atwa...GR.asp?type=UT

XyZspineZyX
    thanks snipe, the thing u mentioned looked like just the trick but it was on a broken link [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

Ill ask some clans,see if they can give me any info [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Cheers

XyZspineZyX
    Go to http://www.mass-productions.com and check out the GR dedicated server tools. We bought them for our server and they are awesome. I can't believe we got along w/out them.

<font color=red><font size=3>Thankyou, please drive thru</font>
    <font color=yellow>Dual OC3 Dedicated Public Server 66.181.251.110</font>
    www.teambsr.com

XyZspineZyX
    k thanks ruggbut. 2 questions for ya tho [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

1.Does the mass productions thing let u ban people?if not is it possible?

2.How can we join the anti cheat coalition that you are part of to share ban lists etc.

Cheers for the help.

XyZspineZyX
    You can ban people in the control panel in GR. At the bottom right corner there are left and right buttons, the one in the middle is the one you click on to ban. Go into control panel in game, click on that, select player and select ban. It's that simple.

Get with me on ICQ about the ACC, my number is 158060740.

<font color=red><font size=3>Thankyou, please drive thru</font>
    <font color=yellow>Dual OC3 Dedicated Public Server 66.181.251.110</font>
    www.teambsr.com