Thread: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. Black Chest Edition for PS4? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. Black Chest Edition for PS4?

Good evening dear friends. Is there any information concerning this Limited edition for the PS4?
    I apologize for my English.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by DomdudeDaGreat View Post
    indeed.

It is the same edition as the other PS3 edition - except the game is for PS4.

As with all physical products - it is only available in certain regions, so please check your local www.uplay.com for details.

Hello, Please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place but I'm new here and i don't know how to start a thread, it doesn't give me that option anywhere on screen. I chose this thread because it's the one that most relates to my topic. I live in Ireland, I should be able to preorder Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Black Chest Edition for PS4, but when i go to Uplay there is only the Standard Edition and the Special Edition available for preorder, even so, only on PC. I desperately want to preorder this item! What should i do? Can anyone help? Anybody with information about this, your help will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHood4 View Post
    Hello, Please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place but I'm new here and i don't know how to start a thread, it doesn't give me that option anywhere on screen. I chose this thread because it's the one that most relates to my topic. I live in Ireland, I should be able to preorder Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Black Chest Edition for PS4, but when i go to Uplay there is only the Standard Edition and the Special Edition available for preorder, even so, only on PC. I desperately want to preorder this item! What should i do? Can anyone help? Anybody with information about this, your help will be much appreciated.
    They could very well have run out. There was a thread a few weeks back about the low stock:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ht=black+chest

will i be able to swap my ps3 version for a ps4 version, as i want to purchase the black chest edition?????

Quote Originally Posted by pablowan View Post
    will i be able to swap my ps3 version for a ps4 version, as i want to purchase the black chest edition?????
    Depends if there are any left. Just cancel and place a new order.