Thread: Multiplayer & DLC = Does Not Work | Forums

Thumbs up Multiplayer & DLC = Does Not Work

Multiplayer & DLC = Does Not Work
    Hi I've just bought the game today and WTF I can not gamble multiplayer I wait 2hrs on with the players and nothing but it can not be

*comment removed*
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 07-24-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi and welcome to the forums, please have a read here https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.as...0000000eT7kCAE

Please also try playing at peek times.

If you till have an issue please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

don't waste your time submitting a ticket, they will tell you to update your firmware, aka.. they dont give a dam. The game is dead and 0 support. The mp has been broken since day 1. I too purchased all the dlc from steam summer sale and none, NONE of it works. Its day light robbery and fraud. They know it does not work but will keep selling it, iv lost all respect for UBI then then again why would they care about a few people getting ripped off? it will NEVER find any other game mode other than battle, no dlc for mp will work,

And i have said it a million times, who ever made gurilla mode non public wants firing from the industry its borderline ******iness.
    http://www.media73.co.uk - film & video production Leeds

^ totally agreed

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveTurd View Post
    don't waste your time submitting a ticket, they will tell you to update your firmware, aka.. they dont give a dam. The game is dead and 0 support. The mp has been broken since day 1. I too purchased all the dlc from steam summer sale and none, NONE of it works. Its day light robbery and fraud. They know it does not work but will keep selling it, iv lost all respect for UBI then then again why would they care about a few people getting ripped off? it will NEVER find any other game mode other than battle, no dlc for mp will work,

And i have said it a million times, who ever made gurilla mode non public wants firing from the industry its borderline ******iness.

Yes this is the same problem what I have. and my firmware is the latest.
    I can play all my 142 Steam games, only the ONE NOT

I want my money back
    I want my money back
    I want my money back

and does not delete my post again UBISOFT!!!!!

I never buy a game again from Ubisoft...
    Last edited by DarkGenesis83; 08-06-2013 at 12:26 AM. Reason: I want my money back

Hi and welcome to the forums, none of your posts have been deleted, they are all here http://forums.ubi.com/search.php?searchid=2232961

I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support