The Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Development Team is proud to present some new features, updates, and fixes to the game!
*The game will be updated on Wednesday July 24th at 3 pm (Paris), Maintenance should take an estimated time of 2 hours.*
Card Balancing Updates:
- Activation of Nergal’s poison ability now costs 1 resource.
- Week of the Wild Spirits is no longer a passive event. It’s activated with a cost of 1 resource, and lasts “Until End of Turn”.
Friend List Updates:
Set Your Status:
- Use the button at the top left of the Friends List to toggle your status between Available, Away, and Do Not Disturb.
- When set to Do Not Disturb, you will automatically block all incoming social notifications, requests & chat messages.
Challenge a Friend:
- It's now even easier to challenge your friends to a duel. Simply open the Friends List and click on a friend then select the crossed swords icon to send them a challenge!
- You can see both sent and received Friend and Challenge requests, and clear them from the list.
- A notification will trigger when you receive a new unread message in a chat room.
- If you do not talk to your opponent during a duel, the chat window will close automatically when you leave the battleground.
Options Menu Updates:
Twitch Streaming Support (PC Users Only):
- You can now stream Duel of Champions directly to your Twitch account!
- First, go to the Twitch tab in the Options Menu.
- Then just enter your login details and hit F5 to start or stop streaming at any time.
New Social Options:
- A new social tab in the Options Menu allows you to filter friend requests, block chat profanity, and display the battleground chat in the battlelog.
- Fixes to reduce number of drop outs and disconnects in the Swiss Tournaments.
- Fixed a desync when discarding a Shi-No-Shi using Hellfire Bridge.
- Fixed situation that could trigger an empty Mulligan at the start of a duel.
Spectator Mode Client :
- 1st iteration of Spectator Mode, for official Ubisoft events, in order to stream chosen duels or tournaments [EDIT : This feature will only be available for Ubisoft team members at first!]
Aza is currently on vacation, so I'll try to answer any questions you may have in the meantime
Last edited by SpaceElephant; 07-23-2013 at 10:24 PM.
No news About Atropos + Adar-Malik? They deserve a nerf ASAP.
Twitch support.... such a bad priority.
Adar-Malik and Atropos do not deserve nerf, necromantic fortunes and all revival abilities should be changed to nonunique that is all
Sure...probably because u are an abuser of them u speak that way. Atropos is the opposite of fair so he WELL deserves a nerf. First of all he has to cost 6 (and maybe 2 destiny too) and then u need to nerf Adar malik in a way he cannot get back Unique chars.
No, u can keep on playing a game with only 1 faction then.Of course! and all cretures must be only 3/3/3 fliers with no abilities
/sarcasm mode off
/sarcasm mode off
i think what matters most now is the new trading system and a way to use same cards in different decks. Care to tell us when we can expect these features?
The more it waits, the more you're losing players.
For **** sake the only **** they do is nerfed Nergal (this is not even a nerf) and Week of Wild Spirits. After that sort of patch notes posting without balancig Developers just said like: " You know community, **** you all and we dont give a **** about all of you ". Kinda stupid with thta patchnotes Devs you just sabotaged this game..