Thread: Cant see multiplayer games | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    How come i when im on a LAN with my freinds, can i not see there games in the LAN menu, but when i type in their IP addresses in the internet menu, i can join the game that way? Also, how come i cant create a game. When i create a game, it shows my status as unknown? A little help please......
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    How come i when im on a LAN with my freinds, can i not see there games in the LAN menu, but when i type in their IP addresses in the internet menu, i can join the game that way? Also, how come i cant create a game. When i create a game, it shows my status as unknown? A little help please......

XyZspineZyX
    That's weird. Best I can do, is to tell you to make sure the computers are networked correctly.

Have you tried swapping files through the network to make sure the network works?

-----------------

<font color="ffae00">Sportsguy AKA Sportsmurf
    </font>

Moderator - cfbtalk.com > Think you know College Football? Well, show us what you've got - Michael "Sportsguy" Gabucci

<font color="ffae00">Disclaimer:
    Unlike Digger, my post contains no traces of humor whatsoever. On a humor scale to 1-10, I would rate around a -58. If you are looking for something funny however, go talk to Snipe. I hear he smells funny.
    </Font>

Message Edited on 08/12/0307:55PM by Sportsguy1521

XyZspineZyX
    I have yet to try this, but you should probably post this in the Tech Support Forum. You might get help here, but you might get quicker help in Tech Support. Might be a router/switch/hub setting...

<LEFT> <LEFT>

Don't try to run away - you'll only die tired.

Message Edited on 08/13/0303:19AM by BuckoM

XyZspineZyX
    Are you using a firewall?
    Try disabling it if you are playing on a LAN with friends you don't need it

<LEFT> <LEFT>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Victoria Concordia Crescit "Victory grows out of harmony."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

"Per Ardua"

XyZspineZyX
    hold it, you're on a LAN, right?

Are you clicking on the LAN tab at the top of the multiplayer server listings? I think, by default, it's on "Internet"

I do that. When I'm playing on the Net, I look at the servers on the Internet tab. But when playing on my LAN, I click on the LAN tab, and they're there.