Thread: Need help UPlay! | Forums

Need help UPlay!

Hello everyone

After few months of AC3 break I loged in into the uplay website, and I got message that the website recommned to change password, I writed the email adress that they asked, and it sayed that activation was send to my email, I went to my email, but when i try to log in into it, it says that the password is changed or incorrect.. I tried scanning my pc, recover the account but nothing... Is there any way I can change my old email adress to new one?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hi - to change the email address registered to your Uplay account, you will need to contact support:

www.support.ubi.com or http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

Can you not gain access to your email via their password recovery system?

I can, but they are asking me the second email for security reasons that I was writed in there when I was registering the account, but that account was created long time ago, and when I was young, I was dumb and I puted random email like agfasfh@hotmail.com is there any way I can send support ticked? Because where I live the call cost lots of money

Quote Originally Posted by Koalalala View Post
    I can, but they are asking me the second email for security reasons that I was writed in there when I was registering the account, but that account was created long time ago, and when I was young, I was dumb and I puted random email like agfasfh@hotmail.com is there any way I can send support ticked? Because where I live the call cost lots of money
    I would suggest trying again later - there is a high demand on the servers due to people requesting password changes - so I can only suggest trying again later.

Please keep an eye on the support site for any updates in the service returning.