Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 Activation code invalued | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Assassin's Creed 2 Activation code invalued

Hi,

I've bought Assassin's Creed 2 a week ago and i finally have gotten the chance to install him, but now i've got a problem. When i enter the code, it Always say it's invalued even when i type the right activation key. After trying many times (and getting temporarly banned from Uplay) I've noticed that there's one letter missing in the activation code compared to the other activation codes of my other games.

Can someone please tell me how to get the FULL activation code for this game?

Thanks,

Chibi
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

contact the seller that you bought the game from and tell him that the code doesnt work in order to give you a refund or send a new code.

AC2 is a fairly old game, so even if you bought the game new+sealed, there's a chance the code expired. Uplay should tell you how many digits should be in a code before you type it in.

If you suspect dishonesty on the part of the seller and think you can prove it, then it's up to you if you want to ask them for a refund or exchange. But maybe Ubisoft Support can help you as well - you'll need to take picture of the code voucher + proof of purchase (receipt), and tell them what you told us - by submitting a ticket here: support.ubisoft.com