Thread: Help for Spartacus legends | Forums

Help for Spartacus legends

First, I'm writing with google translator because I'm Italian so sorry for the language.
    then yesterday I downloaded spartacus legends, the game except for the bugs of recruitment. Now I read that I have to re-download and I'm doing it. then I would know when the game will be available in Europe psn? then, as the game downloaded from the psn American installed but it was all in Italian? and finally, because when I try to connect coll'accaunt European spartacus says that does not work and try again later while with the American accaunt goes perfect? are problems that will be solved riscaricando? look for your answer, if I'm wrong section of the forum sorry
    Last edited by davide-150; 06-26-2013 at 11:55 PM.

idk what to tell you man.

I cant even log into the main menu; after I got dropped from the server; just as I was about to finish my opponent in the tutorial fight.

just keeps saying "Spartacus Legends service is not available at this time: try again later"

i've tried different accounts. different storage devices, logging off / on again, rebooting my xbox, clearing cache; nothing works.

is this how things are gonna be on the xbox one, when these cloud games get released? *shudders*

Just to let you know I was playing Sparty too last night. Was actually getting into it and then it booted me off the server, and as I was trying to reconnect it said the exact same thing "servers are offline". So I believe the issue is on their end friend and not yours. Must have shut down the game do to the amount of bugs? I found that the Piercing Lunge strike is Definitely OP and is the go to move if your in trouble. Hope it works when I get home. PEACE!

indeed it was on them, although I figured as much. my ports are properly set, & my internet server is A+ compared to the rest of the continental U.S.

allow me to add, when I was finally able to log in & play it was fun. still, I imagine the charm will wear off, once I reach the point that I have to use real money in order to continue winning. I can almost literally foresee it happening.

judging from what i've read on other forums, the lack of private lobbies are turning many people off as well.

hopefully the servers can handle the upcoming xp event.?

aw hell. its not like it really costs anything besides the monthly service fee that is xbl.

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Spartacus Legends was released on June 26th on XBLA and is currently facing some server problems. Our development team is hard at work to find a solution so that players can enjoy the full Spartacus Legends experience.

I will inquire about PSN Europe.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I feel all your pain. Not only does the servers freeze up and freeze my ps3. When I go back into game it gives me a warning saying you left the match the crowd didn't like that killed my gladiator which I just spent my hard earned money on, such BS ! Going to call PlayStation network and *****..........Not my fault, plus I'm winning and lets say my opponent decides oh I'm losing kills the game by just turning it off I spent money on my gladiator his was a newbie I lose mine WHAT The HELL that's a glitch ! dah.....This game is cool but if it keeps stealing money from me by auto killing my gladiators for something I have know control over well hell, I say DELETE ! Plus for me the biggest thing would be playing my friends not random fools who leave when there losing. Oh and lets not forget the really fast super hard in game opponents that you absolutely need to boost and spend money on just to have him killed by the cpu, aaaah hell no, that's BS ! too.........Come on fix it already !

Quote Originally Posted by weinooo View Post
    I feel all your pain. Not only does the servers freeze up and freeze my ps3. When I go back into game it gives me a warning saying you left the match the crowd didn't like that killed my gladiator which I just spent my hard earned money on, such BS ! Going to call PlayStation network and *****..........Not my fault, plus I'm winning and lets say my opponent decides oh I'm losing kills the game by just turning it off I spent money on my gladiator his was a newbie I lose mine WHAT The HELL that's a glitch ! dah.....This game is cool but if it keeps stealing money from me by auto killing my gladiators for something I have know control over well hell, I say DELETE ! Plus for me the biggest thing would be playing my friends not random fools who leave when there losing. Oh and lets not forget the really fast super hard in game opponents that you absolutely need to boost and spend money on just to have him killed by the cpu, aaaah hell no, that's BS ! too.........Come on fix it already !
    I feel for you weinoo. Weird crap is happening to me. Went to buy some gold coins gave me a transaction error so I thought I didn't go through did it again and was charged twice. Have already spend 230 gold coins and would be pissed if they killed my gladiator.

Call them up and give them hell for all us.

Hey guyz why can't I find Spartacus on PSN store? I'm from Europe and I just checked on PSN and there's no trace of the game, is the release date different from US or what?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA CptSkyBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by florin2095 View Post
    Hey guyz why can't I find Spartacus on PSN store? I'm from Europe and I just checked on PSN and there's no trace of the game, is the release date different from US or what?
    You should be able to find Spartacus Legends on the PSN store now without a problem. We recently released it for Europe and Japan on the PS3.