Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quick question about Hidden Blades | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Beijing Orleans London Kyoto Alexandria Babylon Seoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    What? That made it awesome! It makes perfect sense for the hidden blade to be able to turn into a knife.

I don't understand you people -_-
    To each his own I guess, It also begins to make me question: Why do assassins need hidden blades that pivot when they could just as easily carry a dagger around? Isn't that what Desmond does?

Wouldn't mind having this though: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...X4fI66pt_eeoow
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Ureh View Post
    You can also double assassinate on the ground if you hold the high profile button (don't have to be running). I wish there were more situations for double assassinations.
    Never know maybe in Black flag guards will walk around in pairs

Quote Originally Posted by sidspyker24 View Post
    They already said you can dual wield hidden blades like swords so yeah they're there in the game, let's just hope they're actually USEFUL now.
    Actually Ashraf ismail said over twitter last night that the takedowns are far more creative than ever !!

So i am quite excited to see these mechanics in action .

Quote Originally Posted by Sigv4rd View Post
    To each his own I guess, It also begins to make me question: Why do assassins need hidden blades that pivot when they could just as easily carry a dagger around? Isn't that what Desmond does?

Wouldn't mind having this though: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...X4fI66pt_eeoow
    Connor carries a knife with himself before becoming an assassin. Try the initial hunting mission, tomahawk+knife combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigv4rd View Post

They removed that design in favor of the rope dart because they thought it would be too fantasy like.

Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21

Unity - Duty - Destiny
    Unofficial UbiForums Steam Group

They removed that design in favor of the rope dart because they thought it would be too fantasy like.
    Chaindart? No thank you. Just like how some people are suggesting a grappling hook for ac4....mmmmmmmm no thank you..... Seems unrealistic....but then again...this is assassins creed.
    Ничто не истинно. Все позволено
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted

I can see a grappling hook, not coming from the hidden blade mind you, but a grappling hook could work.

Rope darts are in the game already though, so a grappling hook wouldn't take the place of them. But the grappling hook is a pirate tool I'm pretty sure, I feel like I've seen it in POTC before.

Unity - Duty - Destiny

I can see a grappling hook, not coming from the hidden blade mind you, but a grappling hook could work.

Rope darts are in the game already though, so a grappling hook wouldn't take the place of them. But the grappling hook is a pirate tool I'm pretty sure, I feel like I've seen it in POTC before.
    You mean hooks that pirates use to hook in ships they are boarding? Yah those are in, but I can't really see a grappling hook that you can bring in land. Would kinda defeat the purpose of free running

Well, Aveline had a whip that she could use as both a rope dart and as a way to jump large gaps in between buildings if there was some kind of pole to wrap it around.

Unity - Duty - Destiny

Well, Aveline had a whip that she could use as both a rope dart and as a way to jump large gaps in between buildings if there was some kind of pole to wrap it around.
    Really? Oh didn't know. Never played the game. I guess I could see how it would work..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast