Thread: I am a Patriot. Release this game and we will have a problem | Forums

Banned

I am a Patriot. Release this game and we will have a problem

I see my first post was removed. Why? can't handle the truth Ubisoft? Beware this game is aimed at getting people used to turning their guns against their neighbors. Terrorist next door? Mainstream media sure has alot to answer for!!! I am a Patriot, I believe in the constitution of the United States of America, God, and truly despise giant corporations and most of all giant banks who think they own Earth. Check out Infowars.com to learn truth and listen to Alex Jones Radio show. Or continue to be a sheeple that is ignorant of truth and get you're news from Mainstream like CNN CBS ABC FOX MSNBC BBC. They are all controlled by the Elite that want nothing less than world domination and will stop at nothing to get it.

Your first post was removed due to threatening language. This one is a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by VV33DKiLLER View Post
    I see my first post was removed. Why? can't handle the truth Ubisoft? Beware this game is aimed at getting people used to turning their guns against their neighbors. Terrorist next door? Mainstream media sure has alot to answer for!!! I am a Patriot, I believe in the constitution of the United States of America, God, and truly despise giant corporations and most of all giant banks who think they own Earth. Check out Infowars.com to learn truth and listen to Alex Jones Radio show. Or continue to be a sheeple that is ignorant of truth and get you're news from Mainstream like CNN CBS ABC FOX MSNBC BBC. They are all controlled by the Elite that want nothing less than world domination and will stop at nothing to get it.

Lol, you are an interesting individual.

No one said anything against patriots.

But as we all know, protecting what we love and what we believe in and going to far and getting to radical is not so far away from each other.
    This game is not in the least offensive against normal patriots.
    It just shows how easily a peaceful idea can get out of hands and become a threat. All it needs is a charismatic leader and some bad situations/events let people get radical.
    Maybe that didn't happen in the USA yet, but it already happened all over the world throughout history.

The game is supposed to show you the moral consequences of actions, show what people would do to protect the ones they love and how things can get out of hands.
    It also shows that not every decision you make is an easy one and that the government and special forces also make wrong decisions or morally questionable ones.

This is just an overview of the potential topics the game could focus on.

Calm down and wait for the game to come out until you judge.
    No one says anything against patriots, no one wants to get people used to direct a gun at their neighbors.

It's just a game man.

You don´t see me.... You don´t hear me..... Until its too late..............

Visit our new SC7 Wishlist ( old and new ideas including explanations and ideas for integration) // Legacy Mode
    My YT-Channel: D-500 - Gaming Action Redefined check in if you have time! ^^ // Playstyle definition criteria // ((Blacklist Checklist))

Quote Originally Posted by Dome500 View Post
    Lol, you are an interesting individual.

No one said anything against patriots.

But as we all know, protecting what we love and what we believe in and going to far and getting to radical is not so far away from each other.
    This game is not in the least offensive against normal patriots.
    It just shows how easily a peaceful idea can get out of hands and become a threat. All it needs is a charismatic leader and some bad situations/events let people get radical.
    Maybe that didn't happen in the USA yet, but it already happened all over the world throughout history.

The game is supposed to show you the moral consequences of actions, show what people would do to protect the ones they love and how things can get out of hands.
    It also shows that not every decision you make is an easy one and that the government and special forces also make wrong decisions or morally questionable ones.

This is just an overview of the potential topics the game could focus on.

Calm down and wait for the game to come out until you judge.
    No one says anything against patriots, no one wants to get people used to direct a gun at their neighbors.

It's just a game man.
    Enough said...
    La Louve RK

Me thinks W33dkiller partakes a bit too much of what he is supposed to be killing....perhaps....

Oh get over yourself,

A real 'patriot' would not allow themselves to get so upset over a piece of FICTION. making empty threats over the fact you don't like the light your country has being painted in only shows you have not even a micron of patriotic sense in you.

Tom Clancy is a self proclaimed patriot and its his work (and one of his best books I'll add) that this franchise uses as a base line.

1, Ubisoft is NOT an american company. they are not bound by the US constitution nor do they need to tolerate it being pushed on them by the over zealous.

2, the consumers of this game title are NOT solely american and most Americans would probably be embarrassed by your reaction to something as petty as a video game.

3, READ THE BLOODY BOOK! Rainbow is a MULTINATIONAL task force, most of their operatives are former/ seconded SAS Operatives. they take the fight to the terrorist where ever they may be, Ecuador, Argentina, Spain, the UK, Russia etc, the US is not exempt from the list.

the days of depicting the America as some superior level of humanity/ White knights of the world is over and good riddance to it. the US is just as dirty as everyone else.

Learn to take seeing your country in a negative light with a pinch of salt like the rest of us

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    This guy was banned for a similar reason as the reason his first post was deleted..

I'm just gonna lock this one up.