Thread: Duel of Champion redeeming bonus... | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Duel of Champion redeeming bonus...

So I started my account because I got an email for purchasing the entire Might and Magic 6 collections including Shades of Darkness.
    In this I was told I would get 25k gold and a free Necropolis Deck featuring Anistasia. Anyways how exactly do I get that I assumed it would be automatic as it would be tied to the cd key I got emailed but I am not even sure were to put that in. I try to use it on the redeem code screen but nothing works. On top of that I have a notification I got a gift but I have no idea how to aquire that gift I simply cant find it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by BricktheGrim View Post
    So I started my account because I got an email for purchasing the entire Might and Magic 6 collections including Shades of Darkness.
    In this I was told I would get 25k gold and a free Necropolis Deck featuring Anistasia. Anyways how exactly do I get that I assumed it would be automatic as it would be tied to the cd key I got emailed but I am not even sure were to put that in. I try to use it on the redeem code screen but nothing works. On top of that I have a notification I got a gift but I have no idea how to aquire that gift I simply cant find it.

You probably found it by now, but on the deck builder screen there's a button for "redeem packs," that might do it. It's where bonus packs from achievements and codes show up.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote