Thread: minimum computer specs for The Crew | Forums

THE CREW | Official Worldwide Gameplay Premiere [UK]

Gamescom Walkthrough Trailer | The Crew [UK]

The Crew - E3 2013 - Commented Walkthrough [UK]

The Crew - E3 2013 - Announcement Trailer [UK]

minimum computer specs for The Crew

my computer is going on 5 years old now,its an old AMD dual core with 2 gigs of memory and a 9800 GT video card.ive been waiting for the new consoles to come out so i could see what the specs were before upgrading.

with the PS4 and Xbox One having 8 cores and 8 GB of system memory/2GB video. i wonder if thats the new minimum spec i need to shop for. im looking at around $500 to reach this minimum spec,$600 with a decent (more than minimum) video card.

if The Crew doesnt need that much hardware, it would be nice to know since it would save me money on upgrades.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not at all. Save a few bucks and go for an Intel i5 or i7 quad core. 8 cores is much overkill for now and probably won't be used for 2-3 years at least. There is only 1 game on the market that uses 6 cores, and that's BF3. Upgrade the RAM to at least 4GB, 8 if you can. If you want a good cheap video card, go for the EVGA GTX 660 TI SC. It's only $300 and it'll probably play next gen games on medium to high, it plays BF3 on Ultra at around 60 fps. Good luck bro!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote