Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith first game on Xbox One | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Question Rocksmith first game on Xbox One

I'm planning to buy the Xbox One with the Rocksmith 2014 game, can I play the songs of the original Rocksmith on the new Xbox One? The FAQ section of the game mention that you can but I don't know if I will be able on the new Xbox One

Xbox gamer tag: StoneiiHumanoid
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

when did they announce this would be available for xbone?

They didn't, some people just need us to tell them what they don't bother looking up.

Rocksmith 2014 is not a next-gen title.

Really hope they do bring out a version for xbox one it'd be so much smoother, unless they've improved the game engine, lets be honest its not reallya graphical masterpiece, I'm sure with better programming it could run smoother. If not it'll have to be pc for me I guess.

As for dlc i dont see why it shouldnt work IF the game is released for xbox one...i know games aren't backwards compatible but cant see why a song dlc wouldn't be...who knows!

You can't play the original Rocksmith on Xbox One, and you can't play Rocksmith 2014 on Xbox One either.

Yeah, it won't be available for XBone (does anyone else besides me read that as X-Bone instead of XB-one?). That doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be a version of RS for next gen consoles eventually. It just won't happen right away.

Quote Originally Posted by toymachinesh View Post
    They didn't, some people just need us to tell them what they don't bother looking up.

Rocksmith 2014 is not a next-gen title.

Just to point out - the link leads nowhere right now, but if you do a search of "rocksmith xbox one", bestbuy.com has an entry for it.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Linton View Post
    (does anyone else besides me read that as X-Bone instead of XB-one?).
    Yes, constantly! Especially when it's spelled Xbone. Sounds like some crazy way to roll a joint.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingBug208 View Post
    Just to point out - the link leads nowhere right now, but if you do a search of "rocksmith xbox one", bestbuy.com has an entry for it.
    Best Buy probably put it there as a place holder not knowing any better. They don't have the greatest track record with pre-orders. I know there were several people who never received their pre-orders of a big title in 2011 because Best Buy supposedly oversold it.
    Last edited by Stang616; 06-27-2013 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Linton View Post
    Yeah, it won't be available for XBone (does anyone else besides me read that as X-Bone instead of XB-one?). That doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be a version of RS for next gen consoles eventually. It just won't happen right away.
    A lot of people call it the X Bone because they feel like the moniker was more appropriate since Microsoft supposedly boned the consumer with their DRM policy. Even though it's been changed they still see it that way. I usually use XB1. But I have used Xbone a couple of times. It was meant to be derogatory towards the XB1 and Microsoft.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast