Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwater in AC4 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Underwater in AC4

It seems underwater in AC4 will be what naval battles was to AC3

"Jean: We will have some areas, yes, where you will be able to go down underwater, using the diving bell that we saw in that trailer. So it will be really focused on limited areas. I would say it’s almost the same strategy we had with the naval experience on AC3. When we want to try something new like that --to bring something to the franchise-- let’s first make it good, focus on it, deliver it properly, and see what we can do, and then “why not... who knows what after?”, but in our game, we will have dedicated places for that."

Check this out near the end of the interview http://www.ausgamers.com/videos/view.php/71694

Edit:You also have to buy the diving bell to go underwater
    Last edited by SayiaMan; 06-13-2013 at 11:27 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am not going to judge underwater gameplay until i have actualy experienced it.

IMO ubi will either nail it or completely mess it up purely because i remember when Splinter Cell Double agent was released and i remember the first time seeing Sam Fisher performing underwater stealth manouvers and though hell yeah but when i actualy experienced it i thought it was an absolute disaster ! but i am willing to over look the fact that was a long time ago and this is next gen so i have placed high hopes in ubi they will get it right this time round .

Liberation

That's fine...it's just like the Dive areas in Pokemon.

I wasn't expecting the whole freaking ocean would be a dive area, but I hope it's not actual missions like the naval in AC3. Hopefully it's just specific areas where you can drop anchor in free-roam and have a swim.

No wonder they didn't show it at e3. Oh well, I guess they are too ***** as a developer to push the boundaries like Hideo Kojima and here they decide to play it safe. No innovation whatsoever and no competitive edge. Plus is a laggy unfinished game as demonstrated at e3. I'm glad I'm officially out of this series. Welcome Watch Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by monster_rambo View Post
    No wonder they didn't show it at e3. Oh well, I guess they are too ***** as a developer to push the boundaries like Hideo Kojima and here they decide to play it safe. No innovation whatsoever and no competitive edge. Plus is a laggy unfinished game as demonstrated at e3. I'm glad I'm officially out of this series. Welcome Watch Dogs.

Good grief. You people act like someone just cheated on you. Calm down. I swear, gamers are the whiniest bunch of people I've ever seen.

is a laggy unfinished game as demonstrated at e3.
    I will seriously hold anything i want to say to you inside and just "no comment"

I'm glad I'm officially out of this series. Welcome Watch Dogs.
    No idea why you`re still here then...NO IDEA, when I stopped buying WWE games, I stopped visiting their unofficial forums, when I stopped buying Crash and Spyro games I stopped visiting their forums, why you`re here?? I`ll have to assume things....you`re bored or looking for a reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    I will seriously hold anything i want to say to you inside and just "no comment"

No idea why you`re still here then...NO IDEA, when I stopped buying WWE games, I stopped visiting their unofficial forums, when I stopped buying Crash and Spyro games I stopped visiting their forums, why you`re here?? I`ll have to assume things....you`re bored or looking for a reaction
    Who are you? Is my name "Assassin_M"? No, I don't do the same things you do.

Who are you? Is my name "Assassin_M"? No, I don't do the same things you do.
    Indeed...i`m not a whiny, child who`s so insecure that he resorts to trolling forums to get a reaction....seriously, you know why i`m attacking you? not because you`re dissing the game (albeit some of your disses are quite idiotic) it`s because you don`t care, you sincerely don`t want the games to be better...you said it..you`re out and "welcome watch dogs"

Go away, mate....you`re boring

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast