Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed IV - GAMELAB | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

what i could see happening is a weekly gamelab mode.
    perhaps they will use the forum to communicate and hear feedback with what people would like to experience.

doing so they will gather more knowledge on how to tweak current modes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by toniee99 View Post
    so they showed off an only gun gamelab mode at E3 but how about an only poison mode? with maybe 5-10 recast on poison, maybe even add poison dart, sounds like fun to me!
    They showed others, Loomer posted a mode called 'Frantic' which only had disguise and a new ability called Time Phase.

How to boost in AC4 gameplay, please do your research. Game starts at 2 players both players spawn next to each other, kill and stun are both 40k XP, both players immediately hit square upon spawning contesting giving both players 20k points. Timer is set to 7 seconds, game immediately ends, 20k XP in the bag. DO NOT WANT NO XP FOR GAMELAB PLEASE UBISOFT

Quote Originally Posted by Goowarna View Post
    How to boost in AC4 gameplay, please do your research. Game starts at 2 players both players spawn next to each other, kill and stun are both 40k XP, both players immediately hit square upon spawning contesting giving both players 20k points. Timer is set to 7 seconds, game immediately ends, 20k XP in the bag. DO NOT WANT NO XP FOR GAMELAB PLEASE UBISOFT
    i wondered that too.Same goes in the opposite direction: they showed a mode where everything is worth 1 point but upon contesting it becomes 0. I bet there are enough people who wouldnt want to play that mode just because they dont level up fast enough.

Though ultimately the game should be played for fun and not for your level, right?

Thanks Techsila for the awesome signature!

I certainly hope that the mindeset is not to reach prestige 99 after reaching prestige 9 and unlocking all the character customizations you could want there is no reason to go higher

The benefits of Game Lab sound like they outweigh the possible opportunities for abuse. Who even cares about the level 99 boosters anymore? It's not like they get major rewards for leveling. If Game Lab makes them stick to their own private little boost matches, all the better.

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."

Quote Originally Posted by SixKeys View Post
    The benefits of Game Lab sound like they outweigh the possible opportunities for abuse. Who even cares about the level 99 boosters anymore? It's not like they get major rewards for leveling. If Game Lab makes them stick to their own private little boost matches, all the better.
    Is it not unfair on those who care about the ladder though?

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowMau View Post
    Is it not unfair on those who care about the ladder though?
    Why would you care about the ladder? It is meaningless and if that is a motivation for playing the multiplayer than you shouldn't be playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray110 View Post
    Why would you care about the ladder? It is meaningless and if that is a motivation for playing the multiplayer than you shouldn't be playing this game.
    I personally don't care but many people do. Then again why would care about kill animations when they are purely cosmetic?

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowMau View Post
    I personally don't care but many people do. Then again why would care about kill animations when they are purely cosmetic?
    Oh dear. Still hung up. You remind me of COD player, readily gobbles up the same game up every year happily.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast