Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sick of Sam?! | Forums

You guys may have seen the tv spots for Nike Presto. Its a group of guys called Le Parkour (obstacle course in french). they can do some crazy stuff like jump off buildings and walk up to parallel walls horizontaly using hands and feet. if people can do backflips from a standing position without a wall then they can do it with a wall to kick off of. not that its smart tradecraft...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

all in all, its just people showing off...

If Con is the opposite of Pro, does that make Congress the opposite of Progress?
    If Con is the opposite of Pro, does that make Congress the opposite of Progress?

Banned
    omfg... this guy is stupid, lots of people can do backflips off of walls, i saw a link from one of my taekwondo websites where it teaches you to do them.

Yeah, the wallflip is pretty easy. I dont suggest you do it without pads until you get good at it though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaXecutioner10:
    What is this guy *****ing about? God, these MGS fans need to find a realistic stealth game like Splinter Cell. And SC didnt steal the whole Jungle thing from MGS3, this game was in development longer than MGS3, no? And even if it wasnt, It was in development long enough to not hear anything about MGS3 and its gay jungle, so how in the hell did SC copy MGS3's jungle? EXACTLY. (I hope you guys understood that, cuz I almost lost myself there)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i also don't think it doesn't copy mgs 3, but mgs 3 has in fact been in development longer than pandora tomorrow lol, it was in early development after sons of liberty came out in late 2001, and started heavy development around the time substance came out, which was still before the original sc. why would ubi be making a sequel before they finished the first game? lol

------------------ Bergey's Links ------------------
    || ToS || PMGS || SCS || PCGS || Halo Legacy || CG ||

XBL: Xtreme48 - XBL Games: Mechassault, RS3, Amped 2, Crimson Skies, Top Spin
    XIII, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, ESPN NFL, PGR 2, (in March) Ninja Gaiden, SC: PT

omg, metal gear solid and splinter cell is both on CD's omg, thievery!

Embrace the dark.
    Now known as "Tesla7zap_"

SCPT: Tesla7zap
    XFire: Tesla7zap

jeez people why bash mgs. I like both splinter cell and mgs. Both are fun , and its not like you wont purchase all mgs titles.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KU_:
    omfg... this guy is stupid, lots of people can do backflips off of walls, i saw a link from one of my taekwondo websites where it teaches you to do them.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...mages/xbox.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm test for green belt, what rank are you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123