Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyramids of Crystal/Glass (AC4 Spoilers, do not read if you don't want spoilers) | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Pyramids of Crystal/Glass (AC4 Spoilers, do not read if you don't want spoilers)

Bermuda Triangle and it's focus

Some crazy conspiracy nut on my facebook just posted something about Pyramids of Crystal being found in the Bermuda Triangle. For a while now, it has been known that the Bermuda triangle will be a focus of AC4, as both Templars and Assassin's are trying to discover the secrets there.

The first source for this information is just an extract from examiner (Source - http://www.examiner.com/article/assa...tails-revealed)

"Several new details have been revealed in regards to the Bermuda Triangle in the upcoming PS4 and Xbox 720 video game, AC4: Black Flag. According to a report by Gameranx on April 22, the mysterious location can be explored as both the Assassins and Templars will be searching for it in the Caribbean Sea."

The second source that backs this up is from the AC Wikia (Source - http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle)

"During the early 18th century, both the Assassins and Templars sought to uncover the Bermuda Triangle's origins, which were connected to the First Civilization."

Pyramids of Crystal/Glass

Now that you know the Bermuda triangle is going to be a focus, lets talk about these things....

Bear in mind that this is a conspiracy, however I am sure AC would love to use this in Black Flag. 2 reasons why I think they will make an appearance, the first being that apparently the Bermuda triangle is "connected to the First Civ" and the second being that there is underwater exploration.

Personally, I think that these will play a huge part in AC4, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by pacmanate; 05-24-2013 at 12:35 PM.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'd say it could be a vault or something, maybe even a way to stop Juno, I don't know.
    Perhaps the Greatest Thread of all Time:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-boring-Forums

As soon as i heard mention of Bermuda triangle in AC-4 all kinds of possibilities spring to mind ..................
    I've thought a possibility could be - We're searching for a 1st Civ tomb/temple containing Juno's physical body held in temporal stasis ............Edward somehow gains access to whatever protects it & reseals it when leaving & Abstergo (or whoever we play as ) searching the memories to learn how it's defences are bypassed / accessed.
    ( As a plot-twist , we may even be Juno herself - acting internally within the Abstergo archives , accessing files & memories within the system undetected - logged in as a completely fabricated Employee identity ........ While Abstergo really are searching the archives tracing the 12-21-12 intrusion breach )

Temporal field distortion accumulating in one area over thousands of years could be a theory of the Bermuda triangle's strange history & stories.
    The AC pirate flag logo resembles the locks on Assassin tombs ........Could be a hint our main quest prize is a Tomb & weapon rather than a Temple or treasure.

So i'd say it could be a Tomb / Sword / Juno's body in stasis .

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    As soon as i heard mention of Bermuda triangle in AC-4 all kinds of possibilities spring to mind ..................
    I've thought a possibility could be - We're searching for a 1st Civ tomb/temple containing Juno's physical body held in temporal stasis ............Edward somehow gains access to whatever protects it & reseals it when leaving & Abstergo (or whoever we play as ) searching the memories to learn how it's defences are bypassed / accessed.
    ( As a plot-twist , we may even be Juno herself - acting internally within the Abstergo archives , accessing files & memories within the system undetected - logged in as a completely fabricated Employee identity ........ While Abstergo really are searching the archives tracing the 12-21-12 intrusion breach )

Temporal field distortion accumulating in one area over thousands of years could be a theory of the Bermuda triangle's strange history & stories.
    The AC pirate flag logo resembles the locks on Assassin tombs ........Could be a hint our main quest prize is a Tomb & weapon rather than a Temple or treasure.

So i'd say it could be a Tomb / Sword / Juno's body in stasis .
    That's a good theory, so you are saying that Edward just finds her body and doesn't know who she is so just leaves her. Or maybe another "spirit" of Juno comes and talks to Edward about some next level bullcrap.

Begs the question of if Abstergo know that Juno is released and if they are trying to stop her in AC4.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    That's a good theory, so you are saying that Edward just finds her body and doesn't know who she is so just leaves her. Or maybe another "spirit" of Juno comes and talks to Edward about some next level bullcrap.

Begs the question of if Abstergo know that Juno is released and if they are trying to stop her in AC4.

Yep - Edward may only be able to enter the tomb - But might not be able to release the body ........ He just picks up the Sword of eden (rumoured to be ingame) & reseals the tomb.
    Like Desmond & Co entering the AC3 temple - but couldn't access the pedestal area at first.
    We could spend the Next AC game searching for the key that releases the body - It may even be the same Key / necklace used in AC3 - So maybe back to following William & the Assassin's in next AC game .

We actually have no idea yet if Abstergo know Juno is free - And Juno was beginning to access Desmond's computer via e-mails in AC-3 gibberish binary at first , ........Maybe she was learning how to interface our technology for a reason other than 'HATE MAIL' .

Keep in mind the global population was probably less than 6 or so Billion in the 1st Civ era - Controlling 6 Billion plus with an Apple may not be possible - Modern Social media would be a more efficient method for Juno to manipulate or reach the mass population in the 21st century .
    So Juno hacking / infiltrating Abstergo tech/ archives would make sense for a number of reasons .

( All just a theory though , i've nothing to back it up )

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

I think that it's definitely plausible. I just made a post here the other day about it.

yes!! this is awesome!! I thought they were going to forget about the scifiy stuff, this is great news!
    What is history but a fable agreed upon?
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

I review games and such here > SuperkenGaming <

I'm excited to see where Darby goes with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaen View Post
    I'm excited to see where Darby goes with this one.
    Same, although I hope they house something immensely powerful, they are apparently 200 metres high, and if they are first civ they could have a tomb/exploration aspect to them as well. There are 2 apparently.

Imagine if there were a whole city within the pyramid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast