Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wildlife to Hunt in AC4 | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Wildlife to Hunt in AC4

So what types of animals can we hunt in the Caribbean?,Can someone post what types of animals we can hunt in the Caribbean.. Just really curious. Sometimes wildlife can really immerse me into the game.

Also.. Do you think they will be bringing back QTE for animals?

These are all the confirmed natives to the area from comments. will update more later.

Last edited by Mani60Cent12; 05-08-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

QTE - Yes

Animals - Whale, Shark, Dolphin, Turtle, Eel.

Those are just guesses, not sure if any have been confirmed other than looking at trailers.

There are people who live in a dream world, And there are people who live in Reality; And there are those that turn one into the other.

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    QTE - Yes

Animals - Whale, Shark, Dolphin, Turtle, Eel.

Those are just guesses, not sure if any have been confirmed other than looking at trailers.
    Not exactly many land animals are there? makes me worried how they are going to make the jungles immersive. and from what i heard unfortunately QTE will be making a return from the shark fight description we got.

Monkeys! But I think they would hunt Edward... :| Throwing him coconuts and stuff... lol

We will be able to free aim pistols this time around but if we are attacked, I'm sure there will be QTE's otherwise it won't look very realistic unfortunately. The one thing I hope they improve are the variety of QTE's for each animal. For example in AC3, we saw the same animation for every wolf we killed. They could have 2 or 3 animations for the wolf and then a few more for the elf, etc. I also hope we have the option to kill animals with more than just the hidden blade when we pounce from a tree.

As for animals, Tapir, Jaguars, and crocodiles are all native to the area. Wild pigs, Monkeys, Manatees, snakes, Sea Turtles, Whales, dolphin, sharks (hammerheads, tiger sharks, bull sharks), sting rays, Marlin, swordfish, etc
    Last edited by projectpat06; 05-07-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Snake
    monkey
    Sloth
    Armadillo
    Tapirs
    Ocelot
    Turtle
    Manatee
    Shark
    Whale
    Exotic birds / Parrot
    Albatross (dare you kill it ?? )

Again i'm just guessing

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Quote Originally Posted by projectpat06 View Post
    We will be able to free aim pistols this time around but if we are attacked, I'm sure there will be QTE's otherwise it won't look very realistic unfortunately. The one thing I hope they improve are the variety of QTE's for each animal. For example in AC3, we saw the same animation for every wolf we killed. They could have 2 or 3 animations for the wolf and then a few more for the elf, etc. I also hope we have the option to kill animals with more than just the hidden blade when we pounce from a tree.

As for animals, Tapir, Jaguars, and crocodiles are all native to the area. Wild pigs, Monkeys, Manatees, snakes, Sea Turtles, Whales, dolphin, sharks (hammerheads, tiger sharks, bull sharks), sting rays, Marlin, swordfish, etc
    As long as they don't keep changing the buttons, QTEs are the bane of gaming and even more frustrating when on keyboard :P

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    Ocelot

^^^Yeah changing up the buttons on the qte's would be nice. Also taking away the little cutscene every time and just allow us to press a button or series of buttons to dodge then give us the choice to press the attack button to execute, shoot with our pistol, or run away.

But then again, it's not like we are dealing with wolves, elks, and bears again so I'm not really too concerned

^^^Yeah changing up the buttons on the qte's would be nice. Also taking away the little cutscene every time and just allow us to press a button or series of buttons to dodge then give us the choice to press the attack button to execute, shoot with our pistol, or run away.
    Best would be to avoid QTE all together and i said not changing the buttons everytime for every encounter :P
    Last edited by sidspyker24; 05-07-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks, Some interesting animals in that list.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast