Thread: Starting a Sanctuary Deck? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Starting a Sanctuary Deck?

Hi folks,

Newish to the game (and the forum ), and was looking for a little advice about starting up a Sanctuary Deck. I was just going to get the Sanctuary starter deck (75000g) and the Void Rising box (1200 seals), but I've read that the starter deck (in particular the Hero) isn't worth it. So the question is, do I instead buy the Void Rising Box, and then attempt to get a Hero from Emilio's pack at 20000g a pop, but then risk not getting one period? Or option 3 would be to get both the Void Rising Box and the Sanctuary starter deck and then attempt to get a different Sanctuary Hero from the Void/Emilio's small packs? I would be making a new account for the deck though, so currency would be the issue with that option really as as far as I'm aware you can't easily get seals after you finish the short campaign! Is the Sanctuary starter deck really that bad? What did others do?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

first buy the void box and then if you dont get any hero buy the deck

Thanks for the reply! So there's a chance to get a Hero from the Void Box?

Quote Originally Posted by StygianLich View Post
    Thanks for the reply! So there's a chance to get a Hero from the Void Box?
    Yeah but as someone mentioned its chances are like for epics
    [17:21] <%AFKtrix_disc> "Hydro, the only person in the game who has Lingerie Ghosts for himself"

Quote Originally Posted by StygianLich View Post
    Hi folks,

Newish to the game (and the forum ), and was looking for a little advice about starting up a Sanctuary Deck. I was just going to get the Sanctuary starter deck (75000g) and the Void Rising box (1200 seals), but I've read that the starter deck (in particular the Hero) isn't worth it. So the question is, do I instead buy the Void Rising Box, and then attempt to get a Hero from Emilio's pack at 20000g a pop, but then risk not getting one period? Or option 3 would be to get both the Void Rising Box and the Sanctuary starter deck and then attempt to get a different Sanctuary Hero from the Void/Emilio's small packs? I would be making a new account for the deck though, so currency would be the issue with that option really as as far as I'm aware you can't easily get seals after you finish the short campaign! Is the Sanctuary starter deck really that bad? What did others do?
    If u really want to play the Sanctuary Section now, u should buy the Sanctuary deck anyway. One void rising box is not a guarantee for a sanctuary hero. Even if u are lucky enough to get a hero from the void rising box, u will not have enough Sanctuary creatures to play with the hero u got. U have to add a lot of neutral creatures into your deck which makes it very uncompetitive. Or u can be patient, and play with other heroes until u open two to three void rising boxes, where u will have a chance to get all the uncommon or rare creatures that you will need to play a competitive Sanctuary Section.

I was in the same situation 1-2 week ago and would also advise to buy the Void Box first. The chance after 10 Void packs is around 50:50 that you get a hero. I got a Ishuma in the last pack fortunately. If you get a hero, you should have enough sanctuary cards already. I had more than enough.

If you don't get a hero, buy the starter deck.

Don't buy the starter decks. You'll regret it for sure.
    IGN: MnM_vs_Smarties || Guild: A1 ALLIANCE, Evolution in Theory || My R2P Best Move

2nd place Gold Cup finals June 2014
    Winner of the Aza404 Cup II (October 2013)
    Winner of the Aza404 Cup (April 2013)
    2nd place at Razer World Championship MMDoC 2012

Twitch Channel || Find me on this chat: http://www.mmdocking.com/chat/ || Spreadsheet: Missing Cards, what are my odds?

Like other ppl said. First try void box then sanctuary deck and after that put all money into 12500 packs for a while.