Thread: Assassin's Creed: Black Flag on Steam?? | Forums

  1. #1

    Assassin's Creed: Black Flag on Steam??

    Does anyone know if is going to be available to pre-order through Steam? I'm kind of disappointed about it. :3 I don't want to buy it on u-play
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Neither do I, uplay is pure evil...
    Share this post

  3. #3
    i think it will, steam has all parts of AC and it will have no sense if they won't make available AC 4 too
    Share this post

  4. #4
    bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    544
    Originally Posted by Assassin_Banana Go to original post
    Does anyone know if is going to be available to pre-order through Steam? I'm kind of disappointed about it. :3 I don't want to buy it on u-play
    It's the same because you have to run Uplay in every case! Buy on Steam is worse because you must run steam AND uplay at the same time
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by bolz87 Go to original post
    It's the same because you have to run Uplay in every case! Buy on Steam is worse because you must run steam AND uplay at the same time
    But you can be sure you will get all your content on time, not like 3rd episode in TOKW via uplay.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Yes Uplay kinda sucks, and at least on Steam if I want a refund they are not so greedy about it, also is true that on steam you get all your extra content on time. Plus Steam community is more advanced than Uplay's . And I can't see the damn game if I pre-ordered anywhere on my Uplay's game list. I can't even see my other AC games I bought via Steam on the stupid Uplay's client, only appears when I run the game!! Yes, I'm Uplay hater here :P
    Share this post

  7. #7
    hoodrat94's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    178
    I think it will be available 2 weeks before release, which is like "5 months" after console release. Pre-order on amazon why don't you!

    I think they should remove uplay for steam users, we already have steam, doesn't make sense to run uplay after launching steam! And also include steam achievements. Just saying!

    Kidding about the release, but pretty sure it will be late as usual!
    Share this post

  8. #8
    You should understand one thing:
    uplay wasn't design to make sense, uplay was designed to make money

    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by spectatorx Go to original post
    You should understand one thing:
    uplay wasn't design to make sense, uplay was designed to make money


    lol nice. I think in general steam is just way easier. I mean, at the very least, they'll have it on time, regardless of whether or not they end up doing a preorder...
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by hoodrat94 Go to original post
    I think it will be available 2 weeks before release, which is like "5 months" after console release. Pre-order on amazon why don't you!

    I think they should remove uplay for steam users, we already have steam, doesn't make sense to run uplay after launching steam! And also include steam achievements. Just saying!

    Kidding about the release, but pretty sure it will be late as usual!
    Yes, It has to. if it's not then how u can unlock uplay rewards?
    I think the way they did is great to just run uplay when we launch the game on steam instead of run uplay all the times.
    And I completely agree with u that it should have steam achievements

    PS. Personally, I'm not buy EA games because its not available on steam.
    So, Please ubisoft please don't do that. I buy all Assassin's Creed on steam don't make me miss any of AC games
    Share this post